[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What fossils do you want to see in Sun and Moon? New Rock secondary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 19gp4j70k5es9gif.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
19gp4j70k5es9gif.gif
1 MB, 640x360
What fossils do you want to see in Sun and Moon? New Rock secondary typings, the creatures they'd be based on, ideas for the fossils themselves, anything.
>>
>>26501122
Honestly anything. I just love fossils. If it's a fossil I'm going to use it.

I wouldn't mind some more Rock/Water just because of how hard it is to do a Mono-type run when you need someone to use Waterfall/Dive.

Also an Entelodont or Sabertooth-variant pokemon would be nice.
>>
Watch them ride the Fairy types dick some more and make it a FAIRY ROCK fossil..
>>
Water rock

Tirtouga + evo
Corsola
Relicanth
Barbaracle
Binacle
Kabuto +evo
Omanyte +evo

Rly think we need more of these fkers?
>>
One stage Megalodon shark mirroring Aerodactyl
>>
>>26501122
I want a fosil dog
Normal/rock
>>
>>26501122
Definitely want to see a smilodon or a gorganopsid.
>>
>>26501405
Corsola and binacle/baracle are not fossils. And I guess what I meant to say was that I would love for them to be available early on. A lot of the fossils aren't obtainable till after the Elite Four, which makes getting a pokemon that can use dive or waterfall difficult.
>>
>>26501405
While we're at it we need more Grass/Poison.
>>
Stegosaurs or ankylosaurus
>>
>>26501429
4x fighting weakness. Better make it either fucking speedy or give it sturdy otherwise its totally useless...
>>
>>26501428
>megalodon
a classic water rock fossil
if executed properly would be dope as shit
>>
>>26501429
So... a Tasmanian Tiger?
>>
prehistoric mammals

>tusk fossil
becomes a grass/rock sabertooth cat-like thing

>knuckle fossil
becomes a ground/rock chalicotherium thing
basically a gorilla-horse abomination
>>
>>26501122
Ghost/Rock Skeleton
>>
>>26501395
You know, that makes me wonder what they could use to have a fairy/rock fossil mon
>>
Rock/Fire Raptor
Rock/Electric Stegosaurus (don't know how but fucking make it work)

Rock/Water Mosasaur
Rock/Poison Kraken

Rock/Fighting Terror Bird
Rock/Ground Sabretooth
>>
File: Unused Rock Combos.png (5 KB, 164x134) Image search: [Google]
Unused Rock Combos.png
5 KB, 164x134
Come up with four Fossil Pokemon using these type combinations.
>>
>>26502727
> Dino that spits acid
> Brontosaur

That's all I got
>>
>>26502727
Rock/Electric Dimetrodon with a solar panel as a fin
Rock/Poison Sinornithosaurus or Jurassic Park's version of Dilophosaurus
Normal/Rock early mammal
>>
File: 221e.jpg (20 KB, 305x282) Image search: [Google]
221e.jpg
20 KB, 305x282
>>26502727
>Rock/Ghost
The fossil is the Pokemon.
>>
>>26503015
I like this idea. The skeletal remains of a fossil reanimated.
>>
>>26503015
I remember when I was a kid playing hoenn with my friends. we were coming up with cool type combos that hadnt been made yet and i proposed ghost/dragon, thinking a ghostly dragon back from the dead would be the dopest shit ever.....next gin we got giratina the biggest let down of my life right after pokemon battle revolution for the wii.
>>
>>26501122
Rock/Poison and Rock/Psychic would be sweet. The former based on the Jurassic Park version of the Dilophosaurus and the latter based on a more realistically-shaped Nautilus that floats in the air using its powers.
>>
>>26504752
>More realistic Nautilus

This is all I want in the world.
>>
>>26502727
i had a better idea.. i kick your wife in the back of the legs and fuck her bareback doggy style, just as i am about to nut i whip out nintendoggy 2 and using the dsi i record me covering her mouth and busting up her nostrils as she fingers my taint. bitch.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464250071570.jpg (11 KB, 480x235) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464250071570.jpg
11 KB, 480x235
>>
File: mosasaur.png (1 MB, 1024x675) Image search: [Google]
mosasaur.png
1 MB, 1024x675
>>26501122
A velociraptor, please. Highest speed stat, with a typing of Rock/Electric.

I also wouldn't mind a Mosasaurus, if GF is willing to put in another Rock/Water type, with rocks jutting down its spine or something badass.
>>
A Rock/Dark Velociraptor pokemon
>>
>>26502727
poison/rock raptor.
>>
All of the old ones available to find in the game and use before the elite 4.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.