[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You are a member of Game Freak >You are in a room with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1408305579239.png (287 KB, 321x369) Image search: [Google]
1408305579239.png
287 KB, 321x369
>You are a member of Game Freak
>You are in a room with Satoshi Tajiri, Ken Sugimori, Junichi Masuda, and Shigeki Morimoto
>While working on Gen 7, a total of 145 new Pokemon and 60 mega evolutions are created.
>2 members come up with the idea to have 500 Pokemon in the Region Pokedex, but only add about 75 of the new Pokémon and about 25 or so Mega Evolutions in it.
>The other 2 members disagree and come up with the idea to have 230 or so Pokemon in the Region Pokedex, but have all the new Pokemon and Mega Evolutions in it.
>You haven't decided yet, and are the tie breaker.
>Instead of breaking the tie, you try to make a compromise of having a Region Pokedex with 500 Pokemon and include all the new Pokemon.
>All 4 members scoff at the idea and ridicule you for being such a naive imbecile.
>You haven't decided yet, and are still the tie breaker.

what do?
>>
>>26497566
Tldr
>>
>>26497566
230. Quantity != quality
>>
>>26497566
230 dex is better, I don't like the giant dex trend that started in bw2. It's too many. Some of them you only see with one trainer and can only catch post-game, and others just don't even appear at all. 230 is a good number.
>>
>>26497566
Smaller region dexes are better desu, the routes in XY lost character when you oculdn't keep track of what even lived where
>>
>>26497601
It's almost like quality and quaintly aren't impossible to have together.
Though I don't expect that kind of thinking from qualitycucks.
>>
>>26497637
Did you read the OP? He specifically states its one or the other
>>
>>26497566
Propose the idea of having new pokemon be post game only.
>>
>>26497566
Who might be the two that want the 500 Dex and the other two that want the 230 Dex?

Anyway, just like other Anons, I'll take the second option and have a smaller Dex but all the new Pokémon included in it.

I mean, the BW2 Regional Dex was weird and Kalos was even weirder. A little more than 450 Pokémon, meaning more than half the Nat Dex? Give me a break.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.