[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Conquest General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: pokemon conquest banner.png (2 MB, 1394x824) Image search: [Google]
pokemon conquest banner.png
2 MB, 1394x824
So /vp/, why's this game never talked about? It's so great yet I have yet to hear anyone even mention it. Discuss.
>>
Too easy even for pokemon game standards.
>>
>>26492009
Because it was discussed to hell and back before, during and after release.
It only has gen 5 Pokemon and was released on the regular DS.
It's been out for ages and most people (basically all interested) have finished it.

That said, I loved it, but hope for a sequel with all Pokemon, more than one moves per Pokemon, more depth to the warrior and features reminiscent of the Final Fantasy Tactics games.
>>
We're all playing Yokai Watch Conquest these days
>>
>>26492009
It's great, nobody wants to drag it through the mud.

A lot of us really want a sequel, but know that Pokemon has a tendency to not give people what they want. Bringing it up just makes people sad and depressed for that reason.

...Why can't we have nice things, GF! Why!
>>
>>26492009
I've been curious about this game. What kind of game is it?
>>
>>26492009
Elder Li, of the bellsprout shrine, tells us that pokemon are not tools of war. This spinoff should not have existed because it violates that commandment
>>
>>26493013
Search in google
>>
>I have yet to hear anyone even mention it

Translation: I am a summerfag and don't browse /vp/ on a regular basis. Cater to me.
>>
>>26493013
A Pokemon Tactical RPG, basically.

Story is lifted from Koei's Samurai Warriors, but with Pokemon added. As in most pokemon spinoffs, you start with an Eevee, and instead of beating gyms, you ravage the countryside to unite japa-- er... Pokeland.

There are also postgame side stories that follow individual characters.

It is a pretty great game. It aged quickly, but it is still a solid title.
>>
It's been talked about and done with back when it came out newfag.
>>
>>26493033
>the political opinions of some geezer in a church
>>
the pokémon only can have one move, if get a sequel, needs the traditional 4 moves
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.