[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All those who believe either of these two are going to be Psychic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
All those who believe either of these two are going to be Psychic type please step forward. And explain your shitty opinion.
>>
File: spoilergif01.gif (60 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
spoilergif01.gif
60 KB, 100x100
>>
Neither will be water type, so I honestly have no reason to care.
>>
More importantly, will there be legendaries other than the mascots and the event legendaries? I mean, I don't want a repeat of 4th gen, but another legendary trio to catch in postgame would be fun.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10323079
>>
>>26491308
>third eye
>most other moonmons are psychic
>GF likes to shove its dumb pet type everywhere and hates good things
Lunaala will be psychic, deal with it
>>
>>26491308
>Psychic type is used for all space related thing except clefairy and clefable
>SadoMasochism legendaries are space related
>Approximately 902% of legendaries are psychic type for no reason
>Having them be fairy type actually makes sense
>Nobody wants them to be psychic type because it is the least interesting choice
And that is why they will be psychic type. There can be no doubt when so much undeniable evidence is present.
>>
>>26491501
>GF likes to shove its dumb pet type everywhere
>Even though they are trying to make them shittier (design and competitive wise) every generation
>>
>>26491501
Psychic used to be the moon type but I'm pretty sure it's fairy now.
>>
>>26491537
I'd like it Fairy/Dark (or ghost) and Fire/Psychic but that seems unreasonable as shit.

Plus Fairy/Ghost has way too many goddamn immunities
>>
>>26491308
I am 100% sure Lunaala will be Fairy/Flying.

Not sure about Solgaleo though. Fire/Electric would be neat.
>>
>Fire/Psychic

Fire = sun, heat, daylight related

Psychic = similar to Light

>Fairy/Ghost

Fairy = Moonblast etc, similar to Light

Ghost = spiritual, night related
>>
>>26491308
Isn't psychic the most common type among legendaries?
>>
File: IMG_20160527_123032.jpg (2 KB, 55x57) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160527_123032.jpg
2 KB, 55x57
>tfw both pure cosmic type
>>
>>26491308
Lunala will be Dark
>>
>>26491308
>shaped like a dreamcatcher
>Looks like the XY Psychic gym leader
I don't even need to go on, the thing is pretty blatantly a psychic type.

Don't know about the Lion know, not sure what he's based off of either.
>>
Unless they randomly decide that mascot legends should no longer have matching abilities, Moon legend will most likely be /Flying.
>>
List of types that sunlion and moonbat will definitely not be:

Water
Grass
Normal
Dragon
Fighting
Poison
Ground
Rock
Bug
Steel
>>
>>26492316
>Steel
>>
solagleo is fire type
>>
>>26491308
Nah I think Lunaala is going to be Ghost/Flying or Fairy/Flying, with Solgaleo being Fire ou Fire/Electric.
>>
>>26491501
Everyone knows water is their favorite type.
>>
They will either both be part Psychic, or neither will be. The reason I think it's a possibility is that most Pokemon that are outer space related are given the Psychic type. But to be honest I am not getting much of a Psychic vibe from them so I'm leaning towards no.
>>
>>26492272
Or maybe this gen they will add a new system of "qualities" or something where characteristics like levitate can reside without occupying the ability slot.
>>
>>26493367
That's honestly one of my dream mechanics.
I HATE that not all levitating Pokémon have Levitate.

Also, change Flying to Air/Wind and remove it from things like Butterfree that are Flying just because they need to because they fly, despite having very little Wind-element related powers.
>>
Lunaala is going to be Dark/Fairy imo I don't really look at it and think "oh yeah that sure is a ghost", but ghost would be viable when I think of it as a phantom or vampire count. I don't want it to be psychic thx, we have enough of them.

Solgaleo... well I... don't really know? It seems stupid for it to not be either electric or fire at least, but it could be fairy or psychic too. Idk Solgaleo is weird but again, pls no psychic. I'd rather Fire/Electric than Fire/Psychic.
>>
>>26493456
I think most people get Ghost for Lunaala from the skeletal body, but yeah Dark/Fairy is also a valid guess
>>
>>26493456

What does Electricity and Thunder have to do with the Sun? It has to do with lamps.

And Fire/Psychic is a pretty rare type combo, I wouldn't be bothered by it.
>>
>>26493478
Electricity is light and energy, both of which are things that are highly associated with the Sun

I'm not that guy but my pet prediction is Fire/Electric
>>
>>26491308
Lunaala is a fucking dream catcher.

I really wish it wasn't Psychic, but it seems really likely. My hope is that it's secondary type will compensate for that.
>>
>>26491308
Because Psychic is the cosmic type.
>>
>>26493585

It's going to be at least part Fairy. This is undeniable.
>>
>>26493503
Not really, look at Electric attacks:
Thunder, Spark, Thunderbolt, the Static ability

Meanwhile we have Flash Cannon (Steel), Dazzling Gleam (Fairy), Solarbeam (Grass).
>>
Fire/Fairy Adaptability
Dark/Fairy Levitate

Find a flaw
>>
>>26493612
>Not really
? You haven't done anything to rebut that electricity is highly associated with light and energy or that the Sun is also highly associated with light and energy. What moves currently exist is not really relevant to the reasoning I've presented. Do you think because of Solarbeam's existence, Solgaleo will be part Grass ...?
>>
>>26493614
theyre probably guarantee to get some sort of signature ability to go with muh eclipse lore
>>
>>26493614
Sun legend is better since moon legend is forced to have levitate.

Every box legend has had matching or opposite abilities, why would this gen be different?
>>
File: 1249629185710.jpg (6 KB, 163x160) Image search: [Google]
1249629185710.jpg
6 KB, 163x160
>>26493614

>adaptability

Give me a single fucking line or reasoning for this.
>>
>>26493832
arent all legends box legends? i mean thats always where they rot after you catch them :^)
>>
Solgaleo: Fire/Fairy
Ability: Drought

Luna'ala: Dark/Fairy
Ability: Nightfall (works like Drought except for a new night time weather condition).

In the night weather condition: Fairy type moves are boosted by 1.2x, Dark type moves are boosted 1.1x, and the accuracy of all non-nocturnal pokemon is lowered.
>>
>>26494261
GF will not give a new ability to Lunaala and give Solgaleo one that was just used in ORAS.

They will both have exclusive abilities.
>>
Lunaala will be dark/fairy. Screencap this.
>>
>>26494600
Dawn and Dusk related abilities then?
>>
Fire/Electric works because solar power
>>
>>26493614
>Levitate

Nigga it will be Flying just like Yveltal.
Deepest lore.
>>
>>26491308
Lunaala doesn't seem like the kind of Pokemon to get hit by Earthquake so it will be at least part Flying for me

Solgaleo looks like pure Fire
>>
>>26494990
>Solar-something: Triggers sun-related moves and abilities for itself and partners
>Lunar-whatever: Protects itself and ally Pokemon from added effects
>>
Dark/Fairy

Psychic/Fairy or Fire/Fairy

Anything else will be nothing but disappointment.
>>
File: 250px-405Luxray.png (51 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-405Luxray.png
51 KB, 250x250
Light already exists and it's electric type, fucking retards.
Remember "lux" means "light"
>>
>>26495178

>Sun type
>>
>>26495218
I fucked up
>>
>>26492206
Fairy/ghost, 600+ BST, dethrones primal groudon as King of ubers
I'm ready
>>
>>26491501
>third eye
magearna has an even more prominent third eye on her forehead
>most other moonmons are psychic
moonblast is fairy type yo. clefairy are fairy type yo.
>GF likes to shove its dumb pet type everywhere and hates good things
psychic hasn't gotten much attention for a while. it's actually kind of been overlooked.
>>
>>26493478
Most lightning strikes are hotter than the surface of the sun. Finish high school physics anon.
>>
>>26493478
>All these people who don't know their physics
>The sun is made of plasma, constantly going through fission
>Electricity describes this better than fire
>>
>>26491308
psychic is literally space type
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.