[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are my predictions and switches really that weird?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Are my predictions and switches really that weird?
>>
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-378290896
>>
Doesn't seem to odd. Only thing I notice is that you play the cancer that is smogon, and not the superior VGC.
>>
>>26489468
Are there VGC randoms?
>>
>>26489604
Just make a team

There are doubles random tho.
>>
>>26489422
not going to lie , both of your guys switches were weird
>>
I love when smogonfags get upset when you do something unorthodox.
"Why don't you play the way the Internet taught me to predict and beat?"
>>
>>26489422
It seemed ok in my book, counter-counter play is hard but effective, that guy was just an ass
>>
>>26489422
>quits because his prediction was wrong
Why is this game full of whiny children?
>>
>>26491057
Correction: Showdown is full of whiny children.
>>
>tee-hee, am I really that unique and special, guys? ^_^
>>
>>26489468
VGC isn't superior, in fact, it got even worse.

>>26491074
Competitive in general has lots of whiny children. Need I remind you of this game's audience.
>>
>>26491188
VGC is complete ass this year but we can be hopeful about next year, which will most likely be Alola dex only, judging by past trends.
>>
>>26489468
How do I get gud at doubles? I'm not op but I've only every really played is random singles and teambuilder OU
>>
>>26491297
Only thing we'll miss out on are some old tutors. PKhex will likely still be a thing in S/M within a week of release since the 3DS is blown wide open.
>>
>>26491100
>Way why isn't he following the cookie cutter team strategies that the rest of us are using!? X-(
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.