[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I sign up for the Pokemon Newsletter on the Pokemon website?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 785667.jpg (61 KB, 887x668) Image search: [Google]
785667.jpg
61 KB, 887x668
How do I sign up for the Pokemon Newsletter on the Pokemon website? I want Mew..
>>
I don't know what the fuck you're taliking about, but if you keep this opens for about twelve hours I can give you a Mew code from the game stop event.
>>
>>26489180
go to your profile, click settings (under your name), scroll down, check e-mail box.
>>
>>26490297
This, plus, just as a precaution, try to login once a day until the 1st of june. There's the possibility they sto sending you stuff if they see your account "inactive". But it's not 100% proven.
>>
File: 1464063154882.png (4 MB, 2098x2350) Image search: [Google]
1464063154882.png
4 MB, 2098x2350
>>26490600

It likely does. Subscribed to it when they distributed ORAS demo codes to their newsletter and never logged back on afterwords. When I was waiting for the HA bird trio codes to come to my email, they didn't send them. Checked back to my account to see why i didnt get anything and found the checkbox was suddenly undone.
>>
>>26490815
Yeah, lots of people didn't get the birds for the same reason. Tbh this code system is idiotic. Just send them via link ffs
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.