[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>humans can use fighting-type moves >humans can use psychic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: sinnoh legend.jpg (61 KB, 610x575) Image search: [Google]
sinnoh legend.jpg
61 KB, 610x575
>humans can use fighting-type moves
>humans can use psychic
>humans can use aura
>humans can marry Pokemon

So what exactly is the difference between humans and Pokemon?
>>
>>26488787
Humans are still technically the same as pokemon, but we had the ability to empathize with and befriend different pokemon better than the rest. After becoming so friendly with all other pokemon, humans naturally bred with many different pokemon, giving them latent abilities of any type.
>>
My headcanon is that people are a unique type of Pokemon in the pokeworld that long ago developed the power to control other Pokemon as their ability. It can be used to explain why Mewtwo is so threatening; it exhibits that power as well.

To expand on it, you could say humans are expanding on their control by recently discovering how to convert Pokemon life energy into Infinity Energy.
>>
This thread is just a load of gets. Does anyone share my headcanon or have a better one?
>>
File: Dinky.png (156 KB, 462x315) Image search: [Google]
Dinky.png
156 KB, 462x315
>Live in Sinnoh
>Be Village Elder
>Middle of the night
Boning a Bidoof
>Oh shit! Fucking kid saw me
>I know, I'll tell a story of humans and pokemon marrying next full moon to justify this
>Tell story next full moon
>For some reason, Village goes autistic over story
>They want more lore
>Village scribe writes down story
>Lol, what's the worst that can happen? Not like anyone will care about a story as dumb as the one I made up.
>>
So why do a lot of Pokemon resemble animals?
>>
>>26488942
Lmao 10 out-of 10 post
>>
>>26488787
Humans lost their power and Pokemon lost human compatible DNA.
>>
>>26488942
That's probably how they discovered raspberry flavoring in real life.
>>
>>26488958
Because that's their equivalant to animals in their universe.
>>
Humans are children of Lilith, Pokemon are children of Adam.
Pokemon ate the Fruit of Life. Humans ate the Fruit of Knowledge.
Pokemon happens in the Eva mythos.
>>
>>26489019
Everything happened in the Eva mythos.
>>
>>26488787
>So what exactly is the difference between humans and Pokemon?
the same thing that distinguishes whites and non-whites

humans may have started out as just another pokemon, but their intelligence and let to civilization and the domestication of pokemon
>>
My headcanon is that people are untyped pokemon who, like Mew, can learn any type and its associated moves.
>>
>>26489070
But not Crabhammer apparently.
>>
>>26489149
You just aren't Team Aqua enough.
>>
>>26488787
What's the official translation of this passage?
>>
>>26489173
http://legendsoflocalization.com/did-you-know-people-used-to-marry-pokemon-all-the-time/
>>
>>26489149
>pick up crap
>now know crabhammer
wooooow
>>
>>26489065

I want /pol/ to stay_ forever.
>>
>>26488787
>Monkeys can use scratch
>Monkeys can use howl
>Monkeys can use tools
>Monkeys can learn shit

>So what exactly is the difference between humans and monkeys?
>>
>>26490028
Monkeys arent pokemon you fucking retart
>>
>>26490036
>Humans arent animal you fucking retart
>>
>>26488787
The same difference between humans and animals.
>>
>>26488787
> Mukashibanashi
Literally fairytale. Do you believe in Santa Clause?
>>
>>26490323
>Santa Clause
I want smogon and their clauses to leave, what is this clause now about, giving gifts to whoever loses?
>>
Makes sense since irl humnans are animals
>>
Humans evolved from Mr. Mime. That explains Ash's hair too.
>>
Pokemon are for fighting and collecting and doing everything else we need done. They live in pokeballs and remain bonded to us forever, no matter what. We must tell them to do everything.

You can't do any of that to a human, we're too smart and strong-willed. We were made to command pokemon, they are nothing without us. We are the only ones who can understand how to use their power properly. We are the only ones who can unlock their true potential. They can't do it themselves. They need us and our civilization would not exist without them. A fair arrangement, wouldn't you agree?
>>
>>26490036
What is chimchar
>>
>>26490295
Where did this meme originate?
>>
>>26490474
It may have been an evil team, but we can control the pokemon that controls the seas.
>>
>>26490467
Everything I said is true. Do you see pokemon making civilizations? On their own? Do they have their own jobs and houses? Can they manage? No, they can't. It doesn't exist.

>>26490629
It won't do that if we command it not to do so. You can't control your pokemon? How sad. I guess nothing can be done about such people.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.