[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUICK /vp/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1365191080617.jpg (2 MB, 3200x2400) Image search: [Google]
1365191080617.jpg
2 MB, 3200x2400
Think of a Pokemon. Any Pokemon. It can be your favorite, your lest favorite, an HM slave, the cute one, or any random 'mon.
All that matters is that you think of a single Pokemon before reading the spoiler.
And no cheating.

That Pokemon has crossed dimensions and has appeared in your bedroom. It is recovering from cross-dimensional-travel-sickness and you have 5 minutes to prepare before it wakes up. Wat do?
>>
>golem
I just throw goat milk at it
>>
>Wailord
Get ready to buy a new fucking house
>>
>Hydreigon
l'm fug'd
>>
Magikarp

wow a pet fish amazing
>>
Bulbasaur

Put on pants
>>
>Vespiquen

Time to get the can of raid
>>
>Mantine
Throw that poor thing in the pool until I can find a way to get it to the sea
>>
>>26488202
>Giratina
Well, shit
>>
Machoke. I had a feeling this one would be sexual, I'd suck that d.
>>
>>26488202
Metagross

I think it might be stuck. The space I am in doesn't exactly have room for it.

...New Coffee Table! Yay!
>>
>Jirachi

Start writing down my wishes I guess
>>
>Rayquaza

I write my will.
>>
>Azumarill
Greet my new friend and offer it a beverage
>>
>chansey
I'd give it a rock, tell it its an eviolite and nothing has changed.
>>
Meleoetta
>>
>>26488202
>Noivern

RIP my room and my life. If by some chance it's not scared and peaceful, I'll try to befriend it.
>>
>>26488247
Sunflora

wow a sunflower amazing
>>
Aggron

...and I'm crushed instantly, spared the violence of an 8 ton pissed off mecha-godzilla destroying my neighborhood, family and all I hold dear
>>
>>26488202
>Slakoth
the most ideal pet of any pokemon ever and my favorite. couldn't be happier to cuddle it forever
>>
>>26488202
>Bibarel
I take it by the tail and drop it in the fucking trash.
>>
>gothita
Out the window it goes.
>>
>Chesnaught

Get it a blanket and an array of fruits, veggies, honey, and other related items + tea

The I would cuddle my new bara <3
>>
>Linoone
Get em some food, make him a nice place to sleep, play with him so he knows I'm not a threat and go from there.
>>
File: SHIT.png (54 KB, 259x191) Image search: [Google]
SHIT.png
54 KB, 259x191
>>26488202
>Mismagius
Neat, a ghost best friend
>It immediately uses pain split
pic related
>>
File: Primal Clash Kyogre.jpg (641 KB, 2048x1080) Image search: [Google]
Primal Clash Kyogre.jpg
641 KB, 2048x1080
>Kyogre
well, there goes my house along with all land in the world. That's cool, at least it'll be easier for me to find a marine biology job
>>
>wobbuffet

put on a foil hat to protect myself from its psychic powers and get boxing gloves to extract my revenge for ending my Nuzlockes with destiny bond
>>
>wooper
Make it a soft and comfy place to sleep on, make it a bunch of tasty treats, humidify my room so that it's comfortable for it, and never let it go
>>
>>26488202
>Chansey

Give her a pillow to make sure she's comfortable while she's asleep
Then prepare myself for life with a nurse and get her a full time job at a hospital

I want to make sure my favorite pokemon is happy
>>
>>26488202
>Munchlax
best bro coming through
>>
>Teddiursa

Try and make friends.
>>
>Wobbuffet
Run because humanity has lost.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.