[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Playing in the Johto Classic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: johtoclassic.png (57 KB, 741x595) Image search: [Google]
johtoclassic.png
57 KB, 741x595
>post team

My team is just a hodgepodge of pokemon I had sitting around that qualified and some that I bred recently cause I thought they'd be fun, mostly my Lanturn. Nothing serious.
>>
Uploading my battle box then I'll post a screenshot
>>
>>26486267
oh yeah, you can grab a shot of your battle box in the Online Competitions tab under Competition Entry History for those who don't know
>>
>>26486267
That's a Choice Band not a Muscle Band
>>
>>26486267
why psychic and psyshock on the same set desu
>>
File: Battlebox.png (79 KB, 745x605) Image search: [Google]
Battlebox.png
79 KB, 745x605
>>26486292
>>
>>26486392
to have the choice of the physical damage of psyshock and special damage of psychic
>>
>>26486418
ur retarded lol
>>
>>26486392
Not op but one's physical damage, the other is special damage. Not a terrible choice but there are better options for that extra move slot.
>>
>>26486412
Explain shuckle
>>
>>26486433
I had an hour to craft the team so had no time to train/gen. He's decent setup and a troll.
>>
>>26486430
the whole team is not really serious anyway, haven't tried any of these competitions before so I just threw together some of my mons that qualified and bred some bros to fill the team
>>
>>26486460
Similar situation here. I threw stuff together that was good and qualified for the competition.
>>
>go to Pokémon.com
>video games
>"Register now for the Johto Classic!"
>click it
>goes nowhere

I tried, I guess
>>
>>26486557
registration is over
>>
>>26486557
it ended at 8 pm EST
sorry anon
>>
Dammit missed it.
>>
>>26486412
I beat you earlier.
>>
Porygon2 is gonna be good here, right?

Will Togetic be any good?
>>
>>26487606

No. My roommate and I checked out Togetic. It gets all of its good Serene Grace moves as Togekiss.
>>
File: bb.png (63 KB, 682x481) Image search: [Google]
bb.png
63 KB, 682x481
Gimme Miltank so I deposit it and never ever use it.
>>
>>26488855
>curse
>no item
Why didn't you go with White Herb fám?
>>
Team isnt ready yet but i'll probably go with
>gengar
>azumarill
>dragonite
>gligar
>crobat
im not sure about last slot, maybe espeon or umbreon?
>>
>>26486557
Just play it on Showdown.
>>
I've got TTar, Slowbro, Scizor, Clefable, Dragonite and Gengar. Wish I brought my Crobat though.
>>
>>26489141
Acrobatics?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.