[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VICTORY ROAD TIER LIST >GOD TIER UNOVA 2, KALOS >GREAT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: vr.png (5 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
vr.png
5 KB, 240x160
VICTORY ROAD TIER LIST

>GOD TIER
UNOVA 2, KALOS

>GREAT TIER
HOENN, KANTO

>ALRIGHT TIER
SINNOH, UNOVA 1

>SHIT TIER
JOHTO
>>
>>26485834
I have no real disagreements except maybe Kalos
>>
>>26485834
Unova 1 was great to begin with.

>hoenn and sinnoh anywhere but shit tier
I shouldn't need an HM slave to beat victory road.
>>
>He likes Sinnoh's Victory Road
I mean, if you like HM's
>>
>>26485896
Unova 1 looks okay and has a neat gimmick with the slopes, but is way too easy and over with way too quickly even if you don't take advantage of the HM shortcuts. It's still alright though.
>>
>>26485834
Sinnoh's VR is easily the worst one and it's not even close.

I really hate that fucking region in general.
>>
>>26485947
Sinnoh's is a bit of a pain to traverse, but at least some thought was put into it and it has actual fucking trainers in it, unlike Johto, which is a total fucking joke.
>>
>>26485896
Unova 1 was practically 10 copies of the same room though. Looked cool.

>>26485834
Sinnoh's VR is hell. Tedium maximized, just like the rest of the region.

>>26486019
Johto's VR is all about building anticipation as you go towards the League, completely solitary. I like it. But I wouldnt rate it as the best because it's still pretty short. They probably kept it short because Route 26 was pretty long. If Johto came out later all of that would have been the VR too.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.