[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon scary realistic drawings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: sadasd.jpg (272 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
sadasd.jpg
272 KB, 1600x900
I wanted to a series of pokemon drawings using my style of drawing. Can I have your opinion?
>>
>>26485813
Realistic isn't the word you're looking for, but I can see some people being into that art style
>>
>>26485830
yeah, realistic was wrong, i wanted to say more like creepy and morbid style.
>>
>>26485813
I'd love to see cute, girly pokemon in that style Fairies, eeveelutions, stuff like that.
>>
>>26485854
the word you're looking for is: Shitty
>>
I see too many wrong things on that image.
>>
>>26485813
You have no idea what realism is, you idiot.
>>
>>26485813
You have no idea what realism is, you idiot.
>>26485890
Or "lol so randum!!11"
>>
In all honesty, it's 2016, the amount of people who have drawn "realist" "gritty" " morbid" Pokemon is staggering, between everyone who has done it you might get yourself a full Pokedex. You have some raw talent there OP, don't waste it by doing more of the same
>>
Requesting lunaala
>>
>>26485890
lmao sucks to be a talentless rude piece of shit like you:)
>>
>>26485905
I already said it i made a big mistake using that word, you retard.
>>
>>26485813
Your style is fine, but your idea is terribly unoriginal. As other have said, you'd probably be better off drawing something less dime-a-dozen.

But hell, it's your time, if you actually WANT to do this, go for it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.