[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokémon BW2 hacking tools
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: x_cd690e2e.jpg (30 KB, 265x467) Image search: [Google]
x_cd690e2e.jpg
30 KB, 265x467
We need Pokémon BW/BW2 hacking tools.
>>
>>26484808
this
i am fucking sick and tired of gen 3 hacks
>>
>>26484808
I can't tell if we don't have them because they are too well made, or no one cares....
>>
>>26484994
It's the latter.
>>
>>26485005
I mean everyone cares/love HGSS, but no one hacks those?
>>
>>26484808
soon
>>
>>26485023
People are just too complacent with Gen 3 to really push forward onto Gen 4 and 5.

We have that Light Platinum remake in the HGSS engine and someone was porting Hoenn maps to BW2 a while ago, but that's about it.

Haven't seen much Gen 6 progress either, when ORAS was released people seemed super hype about it, then it suddenly died and everyone went back to Gen 1-3 hacking.
>>
>>26485039
>>26485023
You know what's weirder? we don't have an open-source pokemon clone that allows us to go beyond the limits of any gen
>>
>>26485458
We do, but it's poorly coded and nobody has made anything on it that isn't edgy shit, look up Pokémon Essentials, it's a fangame engine that's made games like Reborn and Rejuvination.
>>
>>26485488
does it contain all 721+ pokemon?
>>
>>26485498
Yes. I think the current version only has 649 in the base game but someone else made an expansion pack with all the Pokémon/moves/abilities of Gen VI, Megas included.
>>
>>26485023
I think its moreso people will either stick with gen 3 due all the progress we have with it, or just use Essentials if they want more power.
>>
>>26484808
We have those, it's just that they're mostly buggy as fuck because no one used them, so no one reported the bugs to the tools creators and they never got fixed.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.