[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3DS emulator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 3ds.jpg (2 MB, 2300x2080) Image search: [Google]
3ds.jpg
2 MB, 2300x2080
Does a working 3DS-emulator for PC exist?
>>
Yes, it's called Citra. It still isn't playable though.
>>
>>26484543
Is it really a working one if it's not playable?
>>
Citra is the best of 2 emulators. It needs quite high end specs to run some games at a near full capacity. You need decrypted roms to boot on Citra which are easily found on popular rom sites. I think Pokemon Y runs at nearly full speed with the current Citra build.
>>
>>26484564
Thanks!
>>
>>26484558
Working and playable aren't the same thing.
>>
>>26484564
>I think Pokemon Y runs at nearly full speed with the current Citra build.

And it has no audio, by the way.

>>26484578
If you're just looking for a way to play the game for free you're better off buying a 3DS for the lowest price you can find and then mod it. Unless you care about Citra's development (and if that was the case I doubt you would have had to make a /vp/ thread about it, but it's nice if that's the case, don't worry) it isn't really useful right now.

I guess you may want to use it to record battles and then speed up the video like this though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p7bZAZnseE
>>
>>26484597 (me)
sorry, it was meant to be

>>26484564
>I think Pokemon Y runs at nearly full speed with the current Citra build.
I doubt it.
>>
I'm just going by what others reported about Pokemon games on Citra, some people managed to get them to run at higher frame rates with some tweeks. No idea about the audio.
>>
https://youtu.be/8wygGzrNA64 running quite well.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.