[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only a week left. Post your predictions for our June reveal.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: ash-greninja.jpg (14 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
ash-greninja.jpg
14 KB, 300x200
Only a week left. Post your predictions for our June reveal.

Pic related for me, it's the new "synchro" evolution.
>>
They'll just show the second S/M trailer on Pokenchi.
>>
>>26483154
But the reveal is going to be on the official Pokemon page.
>>
Woodpecker and the dog/deer thing
>>
Magmar pre-evo: Lavmar
>>
>>26483191
What is magby for 500

Kys
>>
>>26483139
Realistically: Second rival, Dog and Woodpecker reveal. Maybe box mascot's names and types shown, along with artwork of shit in the previous trailer.

We're defenitely seeing a second Japanese "Hoku and Shohei" trailer possibly featuring the second rival, making them a trio
>>
>>26483191
>what >>26483205 said
>>
File: picard-facepalm.gif (659 KB, 300x282) Image search: [Google]
picard-facepalm.gif
659 KB, 300x282
>>26483191
>Lavmar
Anon...
>>
File: ashgreninja.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ashgreninja.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
Greninja Ash is a new mega.
>>
File: fascinating.jpg (63 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
fascinating.jpg
63 KB, 250x250
>>26483206
>yfw the tumblr kid is your only rival
>yfw he stays a pushover for the entire game due to his shitty starter pick and le power of friendship
>>
New "Synchros" don't require a stone, like Rayquaza but they need to have certain moves, like Dragon Ascent/Water Shouriken.
So, basically, Mega Ray was a peek into synchro evolution.
>>
File: hoku.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
hoku.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>26483240
That's pretty much why its obvious that there is a second rival. "Hoku" picks the starter weak to yours, and the "gray sunhat" in the trailer hints at one. Hopefully we get a smug, top tier waifu that constantly picks on you and Hoku
>>
>>26483154
Pokenchi only airs on Sunday's whereas this next info batch is coming on a Thursday.
>>
>>26483139
Probably the regional bird/rodent, the new dog Pokemon, a few smaller things, and maybe our first wild battle since we didn't get any in the last trailer.
>>
>>26483139
Dear god if "synchro" is real I don't know what I'd do

It's so godawfuly retarded
>>
>>26483465
It'd be the same as Mega Evolution except you don't need a stone. You would probably have to meet some ingame requirements to do it too.
>>
>>26483240
>Tumblr kid
It's """""""LITERALLY"""""""" JUST A HAWAIIAN KID
>>
>>26483139
I doubt they'd reveal something like this so soon. Probably closer to release
>>
>>26483282
>matpat tier assumptions
Or, y'know, the "gray sunhat" person could just be a random NPC. This board, I swear.
>>
>>26483240
>inb4 you go to Kanto and Gary "Fucking" Oak wrecks your shit
Guys we gotta turn all our meme magic to this
>>
more like mega greninja
>>
>>26483567
I mean the ~fusing with your trainer~ part
>>
Artwork of the trainers and possibly rivals. Official names of the box legendaries and their typing.
3-4 new pokemon reveals, one of them the regional bird.
>>
File: image.png (452 KB, 724x416) Image search: [Google]
image.png
452 KB, 724x416
>inb4 your rival is the Alola champion
>>
Serena confirmed for sun and moon
>>
>>26483848
It's not fusing though. It's that the trainer and Pokémon become so close that they reach a new level of power, almost similar to Mega Evolution.
>>
>>26483848
>He fell for the fusion meme
This is why you seek information out for yourself instead of listening to word of mouth.
Synchro is a Pokemon taking on it's trainers attributes while gaining a massive power boost.
The transformation however is reliant on the trainer and Pokemon's thoughts and feelings being the same and if they're not it cancels out. It's got nothing to do with trainers and Pokemon fusing or anything. That gimmick can rot in the forever unpopular Reburst manga.
>>
>>26483749
>standing next to your character when the starters come out
>"could just be a random NPC"
This board, I swear.
>>
>>26484790
oh, gee, the fucking scientists from all the previous games stood close to the player when they picked their starter, did any of them turn out to be rivals?

fuck off shitter, S/M was already confirmed by Masuda to be even easier and 'more accessible' than X/Y, Hoku is the only fucking rival and he's got the mon weak to you

stop fucking deluding yourself that there's anybody or that the sunhat girl from the artwork had some sort of connection, you cunts are worse than roothootfags since we don't have daily BTFO threads whooping your ass out in the open
>>
>>26485100
>oh, gee, the fucking scientists from all the previous games stood close to the player when they picked their starter, did any of them turn out to be rivals?

No but they were main fucking characters integral to the actual game itself

>you cunts are worse than roothootfags
>Implying speculation from ACTUAL official evidence is worst than fake leaks and underage faggotry

Fuck off
>>
>>26484630
Then why does "Ash Greninja" literally have Ash's hair and even the color of his fucking cap?

And how would that "synchronization" even be implemented in the games? Because they tried it with Mega Evolution "muh deep bond" but you just need a bracelet and to press a fucking button. Is this how it would be? You press a panic button and suddenly your Pokémon's forehead becomes the color of your hat and it gets 100+ BST?

It's stupid.
>>
>>26483206
Literally this.
>>
>to commemorate the 20th anniversary Ash has a special appearance in S&M in battle frontier or whatever

what should his team be?
>>
File: zord.png (44 KB, 208x149) Image search: [Google]
zord.png
44 KB, 208x149
>>26483139
Wait for the inevitable reveal of Sunchro Charizard
>>
>>26485187
>Then why does "Ash Greninja" literally have Ash's hair and even the color of his fucking cap?
"Synchro is a Pokemon taking on it's trainer's attributes" perhaps traits would have made the point more obvious.
In any case I'm not defending the implementation (or lack thereof) of the feature in Sun and Moon, I'm just explaining that it's not fusion. Fusion would be Ash and Greninja becoming one being and fighting ala Reburst
>>
New Legendary Beasts based on a dead Umbreon, Espeon, Leafeon, Glaceon and/or Sylveon.
>>
>>26483139
>Post your predictions for our June reveal.

A few new pokemon and mega evos.

Protags revealed.

Professor revealed (probably called Banyan or Koa)

Pokemon-amie replacement revealed, it's now called pokem-ohana and it is used for training your contest pokemon so it is much more useful now.

Fossil pokemon revealed.

Basically the new info will be what they wanted to release at E3 until Nintendo said "No, only Zelda!", so it should be a big chunk of stuff that they hope will have the same hype impact as the fairy type reveal did for XY.
>>
MC art, some new Pokemon

Game shaking features will be saved for September/October
>>
>>26485388
Amie's name is only a French pun in the west, in Japan and several other languages it's just Pokemon Pal, so nothing would change there
>>
>>26485212
They could give him a different team for each day of the week, with either the team from each gen each day or a bunch of mixed teams.
>>
File: 1416785272985.png (444 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1416785272985.png
444 KB, 600x800
Alola champion revealed, it's pic related.
>>
>>26485516
Holy shit I want this.
>>
>>26485227
OK, it's not literally fusion, but what I was trying to say is that Pokémon taking physical traits from their trainers is stupid as fuck.

I'm not a nostalgiafag, I don't complain endlessly, I have loved all the games until now, I like most designs, I think they're creative, I was OK with Mega Evolution but if this is implemented in the games it's going to be the first time where I'll be able to say they've ruined the spirit of the franchise.
>>
>>26485535
And I think you are retarded.
>>
>>26485516
Not going to happend, Japan hates her
>>
>>26485637
How do you know that?
>>
What I want: Mega Johto starters
What we'll get: Names confirmed as Solgaleo and Lunala along with their types
>>
>>26483205
>>26483215
le newfag faec
>>
>>26485637

>japan hates her
>literally just one retard on his basement that made a hate page because he didnt like her

why do you believe every reatrded shit you read here on vp
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.