[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WITHOUT comparing it to other regions or spitefully cutting other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: kantoplain.gif (560 KB, 1173x957) Image search: [Google]
kantoplain.gif
560 KB, 1173x957
WITHOUT comparing it to other regions or spitefully cutting other regions down to make your one sound better, convince me as to why your personal favorite region is objectively the best.

Pic not very related, I just didn't have any other pictures of regions in my shitpost folder
>>
Well Johto and Sinnoh are objectively the comfiest.

Not saying their games are the best, those regions are just the comfiest.
>>
File: wew lade.png (49 KB, 1500x1732) Image search: [Google]
wew lade.png
49 KB, 1500x1732
>>26481778
oh good needed a reason to post this
>>
>>26481801
>Well Johto and Sinnoh are objectively the comfiest.
True.
>>
>>26482282
I don't know man, Sinnoh is pretty fuckin' comfy. I think it is a product of hardware limitations but Kanto and Johto are kind of.. bland.. and samey.

Without comparing or cutting down other regions, I think I like Sinnoh best.

It's comfy as fuck, makes me want to sit by a fireplace during a rain or snow storm wrapped up in a blanket and just get lost in Platinum.
>>
>>26481801
>muh comfy meme

Great fucking start. Care to explain why it's "comfy" or what comfy even means in this context?
>>
>>26482733
it's cold outside and you're at home with no problem, you look out of the window, there's snow, the next day you go out and play with it!
that's comfy
sinnoh has snow
snow is comfy
sinnoh is comfy
>>
File: 1434704710277.jpg (266 KB, 388x402) Image search: [Google]
1434704710277.jpg
266 KB, 388x402
>made a thread last week saying how bullshit 6.5ers, small regioners and Owlfags were
>temp banned, rule cited: don't start gen wars. what the fuck
>meanwhile every genwar bait thread get hundreds of replies and doesn't get deleted
>this thread asks people to defend their region and gen /without/ scapegoating another gen as the devil
>barely any replies
Why is this board literally rigged in favor of genwars
>>
>>26481832
I really want people to know that the straight line in Unova 2 is from an air plane trip
>>
>>26482869
The thread is literally two hours old. This board isn't that fast. Give it time.

Polite sage for lack of contribution.
>>
>>26482677
>I don't know man, Sinnoh is pretty fuckin' comfy. I think it is a product of hardware limitations but Kanto and Johto are kind of.. bland.. and samey.
you lost
>>
>>26482921
Haha alright
>>
>>26482886
Which I didn't want to know
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.