[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>For all players in North America, Europe or Australia, it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: meweventgift.jpg (14 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
meweventgift.jpg
14 KB, 400x240
>For all players in North America, Europe or Australia, it has been announced that during June, if you have signed up for the Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter before June 1st, then you will receive a special Serial Code to receive Mew. This Mew is identical to the Mew given earlier this year and cannot be received if you already got that Mew. We'll post when the event is sent out so keep checking back.
>AND CANNOT BE RECEIVED IF YOU ALREADY GOT THAT MEW.
Welp
>>
>>26480248
>>AND CANNOT BE RECEIVED IF YOU ALREADY GOT THAT MEW.
Oh well
>>
>>26480248
You can't receive the same gift twice anon
>>
>>26480248
>For all players in North America, Europe or Australia
What? It's limited to those regions only?

I thought making it a Trainer Club code was to make Mew available to everyone for once.
>>
>>26480248
How do I know if I'm signed up for the newsletter? I haven't done anything on my account in years and I just tried to sign up today but I can't tell if the 'preferences I saved' mean I'll actually get the serial code.
>>
>>26480248
>serial code
So would it kill them to just make everything a wifi event for the once? Codes are fucking cancer
>>
File: 1458341808103.jpg (114 KB, 736x1023) Image search: [Google]
1458341808103.jpg
114 KB, 736x1023
>>26480248
I need some help.

I have signed up for the Pokemon Trainer Club years back.

I have never received a newsletter.

Not in spam, or anything. I just double checked everything and received a confirmation of changed password.

Do I have to do anything else to receive these Newsletters? I really want some of these giveaways. wtf
>>
>>26480443
If you didn't get the legendary bird codes earlier this month then you're not signed up.
>>
>>26480661
I literally just tried to do it a couple of hours ago. Is there some way you can check? How often is the newsletter released? I even signed up for the spam 'marketing' bs option they provided
>>
>>26480248
>you must live in the first world to get it

feels got that they always shit on 3rd worlders
>>
File: 1462972915076.jpg (52 KB, 622x720) Image search: [Google]
1462972915076.jpg
52 KB, 622x720
>>26480661
OK. I get it, but HOW do you sign up? I have an account. I can log in and see my shitty trainer.

There is nothing anywhere that points to a newsletter. I've been searching all morning. WTF.
>>
>>26480422
I remember that I was able to download ORAS Special Demo even when it said it was "North America exclusive" I'm Dominican
>>
Bumping for anyone who can provide more Newsletter info.
>>
Login on pokemon.com
Go to your profile.
Click the wrench icon under your name on gray background
Scroll down
Check 'email preferences' box.
>>
if you think you are having issues with the newsletter, try unsubscribing to it, then sign up for it again
>>
>>26481089
The question is HOW to SUBSCRIBE/UNSUBSCRIBE.
We are signed up on the website but see no newsletter section/option/preference.

Please direct me to where that is.
>>
>>26481106
bumping for answers
>>
>>26481182

nevermind, >>26481068 already answered
>>
I got nintendo newsletter mails for the past half year or so, but cant find the code for the 3 birds under them. Do I have to do anything else, or am I just too dumb to find the right mail?
>>
>>26481068
>>26482362

I wonder if the newsletter stops being sent if you don't log in for a while, because after a while I just stop receiving the emails so I have to go and recheck my stuff or even make a new account, I missed the birds even ;_;
>>
So they're finally releasing Pokemon that were only avaible by going outside over the internet? sign me the fuck up. Fuck having to go to a store, waste several hours, and money, just because the store paid for it
>>
>>26480661
Oh fuck, I missed the birds. Are they gonna do that again ever
>>
File: Capture.png (13 KB, 797x337) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
13 KB, 797x337
I've been signed up since pre-birds but I changed my email and havent received birds and missed mew. Hope I will get this shit
>>
File: Capture.png (13 KB, 860x103) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
13 KB, 860x103
I was browsing reddit and someone suggested something

just trying to help out VP
>>
Hm, if I'm unable to get cards for the mythicals I still need, this would be great if they do it for the other ones.
>>
I think the whole "gamestop holding mew and darkrai codes" was fucking bullshit this is a multi-million company and this level of distribution is fucking unacceptable, just like how we cant have pokemon tcg app for iphone and ipad only. FFS its 2016.
>>
>>26480570
This
>>
>>26480735
Same
>>
>>26480248
If I received it on all but 1 game from Gamestop, I'll still be able to get it on my last remaining game, right?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.