[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This still royally pisses me off.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
File: feebas119[1].jpg (27 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
feebas119[1].jpg
27 KB, 400x240
This still royally pisses me off.
>>
Better than being pissed on.
>>
>>26473831
And just when I thought you screeching Hoennbabbies would finally shut up after getting your remakes.
>>
>>26473831
Fuck off. No one found that tedious bullshit fun. And Milotic isn't even that strong. It's too much work for no payoff.
>>
>>26473948
>i only catch strong pokemans
wew lad
>>
>>26473831
>implying looking up a guide on how to change the Feebas spots was any fun
>implying fishing once in every spot in that river was anything but tedious bullshit
>>
>>26473831
What pisses you off? Fishing under a bridge?
>>
>>26474345
I did it without a guide and it was a great fucking feeling when I landed a Feebas after probably weeks.
Only one of my friends that actually had one too.
>>
>mfw completed pokedex in original sapphire without even knowing how hard feebas was to catch

>mfw barely spent any time at all catching it
>>
>>26473831
>fished a female feebas with a perfect spA iv in emerald
>contest-leveled it into a milotic
>ORAS butchered contests and contest stats
it's not even that hard to find
>>
>>26474359
OP is mad because if you go under that particular bridge at daytime and fish you have like a 90% chance of getting a Feebas.
>>
>>26473831

>no bike puzzle in Sky Pillar
>dumbed down strength puzzles
>free legendary way too early
>no bonus Trick Master puzzles, potentially on a new island
>no battle frontier

of all the things to complain about ORAS, Feebas is pretty low on the list
>>
How stupid are you Op?
>>
>>26474480
Isn't that a good thing?
>>
>>26473831
To be fair you would have never known about it without the Internet so it's about as rare as before :^)
>>
File: 1417380602612.png (58 KB, 410x371) Image search: [Google]
1417380602612.png
58 KB, 410x371
>>26473885
>not having a piss fetish
>>
>>26474345
>can't imply right
>>
>>26473948
Milotic was one of the top VGC15 mons.
>>
>>26474489
>no bike puzzle in Sky Pillar
Good riddance, old spear pillar was boring cancer, such a great puzzle - use a partucular bike you would use anyway and know a whopping 2 spots to fall
>dumbed down strength puzzles
Literally what? The first decent strength puzzle was on BW's victory road, every other strength "puzzle" could pretty much not exist
>free legendary way too early
which you don't have to use
>no bonus Trick Master puzzles, potentially on a new island
like you were doing them in a first place, no one cares about these
>cherrypicking shit literally no one cares about out of all the things to complain
/vp/ never changes
>>
>>26475442
>no one cares about these
What the fuck. Trick Master was my favorite part of Hoenn behind the Regis. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Trick Master for president.
>>
>>26475442
>no-one cares about these

Anon, you dont need to counter EVERY point in a post, because sometimes you get shit like this. Just admit the good points and stick to the bad ones
>>
>>26475442
Hoennbaby here, quit acting like it doesn't have flaws.
>>
I did not know it was that hard. I got mine though the GTS.

I don't remember what I traded for it.
>>
>>26475442
Only disagree with the Trick master thing. Seriously that was a fun little extra that just added to the experience.
>>
ORAS was a colossal mistake. We all know it. Anyone arguing that it was even on par with GameFreak's pathetic expectations is trolling you.
>>
>>26475442
No fuck you, Sky Pillar and its puzzle is one of my fondest memories of Ruby.

Half the fucking appeal of playing a remake is nostalgia and reliving those moments. The other half is seeing what they added/improved. ORAS is garbage for those very reasons.
>>
>>26474473
>>ORAS butchered contests and contest stats
>butchered
>readded the elements Gen 4 removed and made contests stats actually mean something again
You what?
>>
>>26476050
>Sky Pillar
>puzzle
You what?
Not him but that's not a puzzle it's muscle memory.

>ORAS is garbage for those very reasons.
So for improving the game it's garbage? Did it ever occur to you that you might have enjoyed parts that were objectively terrible?
>>
>>26473831
They should have way more bullshit Pokemon like this desu. The whole game is just chucking quick balls at everything now.
>>
>>26474345
I found a shiny carvanna looking for feebas.
>>
>>26475928
I disagree.
>>
>>26473892
Let's play spot the mongoloid.
>>
>>26476050
I didn't really like the bike puzzle at all but I could see why you'd be upset that its gone. However I don't think a re-imagining of a previous area is a bad thing and actually quite enjoyed the new spear pillar visually and lore wise.
>>
>>26476677
found him! what do i win?
>>
>>26476342
No thanks. If you want bullshit hard to catch things go hunt some legendaries. What's with the obsession with thinking tedium = difficult? Hell I've heard people talk about wanting to get rid of infinite TMs.
>>
>>26473831
>>26474378
There are lots of good ways to make catching new pokemon varied and interesting. This is not a good one.
I can understand that it felt good, but anything with that much effort will be rewarding. It's still pretty dumb.
>>
>>26474631
Not for people who like artificial tedium.
>>
>>26476722
>What's with the obsession with thinking tedium = difficult?
I've been noticing this a lot lately too.
Especially if you're talking about Sinnoh.
>>
File: xjlmv0erxx8o6rpyzjpw-1.png (515 KB, 640x451) Image search: [Google]
xjlmv0erxx8o6rpyzjpw-1.png
515 KB, 640x451
This didn't piss you off even more?
>>
>>26477012
Mostly just made me sad/disappointed.
>>
>>26477012
Eh, could be worse, at least it wasn't Gen 4's not-frontier.
>>
>>26477110
They're both good
>>
>>26477128
>Gen 4's frontier
>good
>>
>>26473831
Good, I hope you die of apoplexy. The ONLY thing more tedious than fishing for Feebas was those fucking Honey Trees in Sinnoh.
>>
Am I missing something? Gen 3 was my first game, so my memory is shotty, but I distinctly recall that I caught a Feebas really unceremoniously and nonchalantly, and evolved it into a Milotic that won all the beauty contests. Are they really hard to catch?
>>
>>26473948
>Milotic isn't even that strong.

You really don't know how to play competitively do you? It can be a royal pain when in capable hands. It's a fantastic support pokemon....or are you one of those fags that thinks a pokemon needs to deal OHKO's left and right to be good?
>>
>>26477949
You got lucky.
Feebas awas tied to the word of the day at the Dewford fanclub and it would appear on specific tiles depending on the words used.
>>
>>26477771
Epilepsy?
>>
>>26477985
I'm not even meming, I genuinely didn't know that. I literally just randomly caught it while fishing for something else. Like, how hard are we talking?
>>
>>26473831
I find it funny that the first time I fished on route 119 I caught a Feebas in Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.
>>
>>26478038
>Like, how hard are we talking?
http://www.serebii.net/games/feebas.shtml
It's not so much hard as it was tedious.
>>
>>26474489
Sky Pillar was done because it became mandatory and they didn't want you to have to go back and get the Mach Bike if you had the Acro. Emerald did the same thing.

Still sucks.
>>
>>26478061
Gotcha. Glad i did it once already then
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.