[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: Uglyass man.jpg (260 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
Uglyass man.jpg
260 KB, 1000x562
What Pokemon game are you playing now?
>>
>>26472997
Pokemon black!
>>
>>26472997
>Which
>>
>>26473690
when
>>
>>26473702
Where
>>
OR. Leveling up and finalizing my team before E4 and the postgame stuff. Also catching a lot of mons that I need for my living dex that's 60% done just from Y and trading. After I catch everything I can in OR I should be at close to 75%, and then it's all just breeding and leveling and evolving.

Hype for SM, and I want my living dex done by the time it comes out.
>>
/vp/
>>
>>26473690
"What" is valid here, especially if you count romhacks and other fan games as "Pokemon games".

Don't be pedantic.
>>
X. Friend Safari shiny hunting at the moment
>>
Platinum, catching up on the series before SM drops
>>
Yellow, but I haven't touched it in a while. Beat Ceruleon from what I remember.

And still checking in on Y for the event Pokemon and overall comfyness.
>>
X, fairy types only run cuz reasons.
>>
Sapphire, Started a new game just now
>>
W2 because new game and AS because I'vefinslly gotten around to doing the Battle Maison.
>>
>>26472997
Platinum Nuzlocke.
Explorers of Sky.
>>
>>26472997
AS. I've talked so much shit about the Gen 3 remakes and here I am, having put over 100 hours into the game.

In hindsight I was really exaggerating about its flaws, ORAS is actually pretty great and added some neat features. Also Hoenn looks good here.
>>
>>26472997
Vietnamese Crystal.
>>
>>26472997
Red. Just beat it a few times and I wanted another Eeveelution.
>>
Pokemon Blaze Black 1. Nuzlocking it.
>>
>>26476373
> fuck
>>
>>26472997
AS.
I'm having fun so far but I overleveled my Blaziken and Breloom since they're the only ones who are any good on my team at the moment.

I'm planning on catching a Spoink and a Trapinch. I'll have to drop the egg move Mightyena soon even though it's Adamant.

After I finish the game I might get to work on a living dex.
>>
>>26472997
ORAS. Completing my living dex.
>>
>>26476421
Same actually
>>
none just follow the anime
>>
File: 1463568453909.jpg (86 KB, 846x634) Image search: [Google]
1463568453909.jpg
86 KB, 846x634
>wanna replay X or Alpha Sapphire but realize there would be work into starting a new file (Pokemon Bank stuff)
>wouldn't mind replaying SoulSilver or Platinum
>booted up SS and almost lost all motivation immediately

I think I am sadly waiting for Sun & Moon.
>>
OR and Yellow and dying 4 sun and moon
>>
>>26476554
go for a gen V
>>
>>26472997
I'm not right now.
Though I do have Wilting Y and Rutile Ruby set up for when I'm in the mood for a pokemon game.
>>
>>26472997
White 2 N run. It's really wierd being constantly under leveled
>>
>>26476554
Have you tried nuzlocking? It can really help bring life to older games.
>>
Sometimes I do battle spot singles for fun in ORAS. Sometimes I street pass peolle and imagine them being stuck in my shitty base fighting my troll team when in reality no one will ever see it.
That is all pokemon has left to give me.
>>
Pokemon Gaia
>>
>>26476404
Good fucking luck m8
>>
>>26475852
>>26476130
Replaying Platinum here. Picking Turtwig.

Any suggestions on Flying and Water types?

I don't want to use
>Staraptor
>Crobat
>Floatzel
>Golduck
>Gyarados

I'd like to use Pokemon I barely use.
>>
>>26478759
I recommend you this team:

>Torterra
>Crobat
>Clefairy
>Milotic
>Gallade
>Dusknoir
>>
>>26472997
I started Guardian Signs recently. I'd played the first one but never the other two, so I'd been working through them now.
>>
>>26478785
Clefairy/Clefable actually sound pretty good.

I've used Crobat, Miloti, and Gallade so many times before though. Thanks anyway.
>>
Rutile ruby. Working on a living dex before sun/moon.

I'm pretty sure I've already caught at least 75% of the pokemon over the years, but I never actually bothered to transfer them when the new games came out
>>
A friend of mine let me borrow his Diamond and restart it (only had like two badges and he never touched it afterword) since I felt like revisiting Sinnoh, but can't get an emulator to work.
>>
Just beat Space Channel 5 Part 2. Probably going to start up Trails In The Sky soon.
>>
Breeding eevees in Y. Completing dex in OR and I play PSMD when I don't feel like playing Y or OR but need something Pokemon related.
>>
File: FrrX5Zfl.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
FrrX5Zfl.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
Playing AS for the mono gym leader threads and Pixelmon for the server on here.
>>
Not sure if it counts but super Smash Bros atm. Currently waiting for my pokemon clover hack download to finish. Wanna see what's all the hype about.
>>
>>26472997
Firered on nuzlocke.

I have an Ivysaur, a diglett, and spearow II in my party right now.

RIP mankey, pidgey, spearow I
>>
>>26472997
White 2. Loving the Lucario Zoroark combo, it's nice.
>>
Pokemon Sapphire
>>
FireRed
>>
>>26472997
Breeding in ORAS but about to start Diamond tomorrow for the first time since it was released
>>
Strike Yellow! Most fun I've had in a while.
>>
>>26478759
try honchkrow. taunt + max pp sp is goat

also gastrodon and octillery
>>
Completing live dex interupted by the occasional Battle Maison run since I dont have all the throphies for the Super challenges on that yet.

Aside from some event legends and some starters, I've got the dex complete up to Gen 6.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
Thanks for the inspiration.

I am attempting a Johto only run where I only use Gen 2 Pokes. I kind of realize that has always been the fun for me with these games is doing new team mash ups.
>>
File: image.png (187 KB, 303x424) Image search: [Google]
image.png
187 KB, 303x424
I dare not say it's name
>>
X in the post-game, breeding some penta perfect mons. Already filled 4 boxes of 4Ivs and undesired 5IVs.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.