[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has this been debunked yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: level5leaks.png (512 KB, 1244x1312) Image search: [Google]
level5leaks.png
512 KB, 1244x1312
Has this been debunked yet?
>>
>Believing the Spy Kids 3 shitposter
Newfags are hilarious.

SOMEBODY RING THE DINKSTER?
>>
>>26472875
>Making a pointless collage of fake leaks

Anon...
>>
File: 1463777730994.png (440 KB, 976x1061) Image search: [Google]
1463777730994.png
440 KB, 976x1061
>>26472875
>making screenshots of fake leaks
>posting screenshots of fake leaks
>>
He doesn't even reveal anything.
>>
>>26472875
>I want my 15 minutes of self-importance
>>
It was debunked the second it was posted on /vp/, anon.
>>
>>26472875
Well, we will find out next week.
>>
>he wants people to ask him questions, instead of bringing up something new in the OP, thereby grabbing people's attention to ask instead of arguing over the things mentioned in OP
>feels the need to have a gimmick by avataring as someone most of us forgot all about so he won't be forgotten
>actually took the time to collect relevant avatar pics before making the thread
>doesn't say anything about how he got the info

Clearly fake, and the thing is that he doesn't care how soon it takes before he's disproven, he just wants to be remembered
Heck, i wouldn't be surprised if he's the guy that actually made the screencap
and it also wouldn't surprise me if he's the OP of this thread
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.