[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokémon GO Cancelled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: canceled_1.jpg (107 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
canceled_1.jpg
107 KB, 640x360
So now that Pokémon GO has been confirmed to be cancelled, do you think we'll ever get an actual decent AR Pokemon game in the future? Hopefuly developed by GameFreak and not some Nianshit or whatever they're called.
>>
Is this Bait?
>>
>>26470898

>have a garunteed audience of millions worldwide
>so incompetent that you'd rather cancel your game and cower like a pussy than to polish it up to standards

We really need to keep autistic out of game development. I know they have nice GPAs or whatever but they are too retarded otherwise.
>>
>>26470898
Kind of off topic as shit but I really wish we had an AR Beyblade game. I think that using the pedometer to get currency to buy points and then battle online on the screen or local battles with AR would be pretty rad.
>>
>>26470898
Good. I love the concept but this was clearly not the company Nintendo should hire for the job, they make horrible boring products.
>>
For the gullible:

http://www.androidcentral.com/pok-mon-go-beta-invites-are-going-out-us-testers

Posted 2 hours ago as of posting this. Beta testing is starting today. OP is just being a fucking faggot again.
>>
>>26471017
His ass. Look at Serebii, there's even new shit on GO.
>>
>>26471107
I wished they would have cancelled it the moment I saw the beta leaks. Like wtf how do you fuck up a game this bad? You were handed gold on a diamond platter and you somehow turn it into shit, good job game developers.
>>
>>26470898
fly to the top, shitpost!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.