[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Nendoroid Red #425 arrived today!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Gr4tARBa.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Gr4tARBa.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I set it up with the other figurines I have of Mario and others. I might get the Cynthia one next if it's on sale since she's best Champion.

How'd I do /vp/?
>>
you're a grown person buying toys and you expect us to praise you?
>>
Ya did good
>>
>>26468123

Still in my 20's anon. I kinda get a pass.
>>
File: 1462572980833.jpg (19 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1462572980833.jpg
19 KB, 413x395
>>26468107
>Amibo
>Pokemon Figures
I bet you're drowning in pussy/Swimming in sausage OP
>>
>>26468132
20s is way too old to be buying toys unless you're autistic/ otherwise mentally on a child's level
>>
Unless you have a kid, don't buy toys.
>>
>>26468161

It's probably the perfect time. In teen's you barley have any cash, and the cash you do have you'd rather spend on more sensibly stuff.
>>
>>26468209
just because you have money doesn't mean you have to spend it on stuff you won't even use.
>>
>"Hey guys check out my toys!"
>Op is 20 y/o
>>
Pathetic
>>
>>26468107
Nice bootleg anon, where'd you get it
>>
Decent fake OP. Got the same one for $14 to give to my little sister.
>>
>>26468107
>nendoroid red
that one has been out of pressing for a while, the champion version is the most current one, also out of pressing again, so unless you dropped $100+ american on that, its fake.
>>
OP here, $27 on eBay. I didn't know there were fakes out there. oh well, it's pretty decent for the money.

Thanks for dropping by in the thread.
>>
>>26469619
You got ripped off, could have bought this Chinese bootlegg for 1/3 of the price.

I got the original authentic one, was able to find a decent aftermarket price on it for $75. it's fucking beautiful.

Hope you're enjoying yours anyhow though
>>
>>26468107
Really, as long as OP isn't living with his/her parents or whatever, I don't really see a reason for all this derision.

Anyone who gives Luigi his props is OK in my book
>>
>>26469833
People are here sitting on a god damn POKEMON FORUM shitting on people for having a few figures. Clearly they are FUCKING DELUSIONAL FAGGOTS.
>>
>>26468107
>buying fake nendoroids
that's as stupid as girls buying fake designer purses
>>
>>26469851
Yep. This is true. Just do what nakes you happy. It's for the best.

t. 30 year old comfortable in his own skin
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.