[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you excited?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: pokemon_go.png (73 KB, 350x238) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_go.png
73 KB, 350x238
No word of a release date yet, but 2016 has been hinted at previously and the closed beta is already underway.

Who here is hyped for finding your best bud pokemon and training up your dream team in the real world?
>>
You're still excited after seeing the footage that looks like fucking garbage?
>>
Hype!

I wonder when second gen and later 'mons join the game.
>>
Its deviates so far from what Pokemon is it reminds me of that Dragonball Evolution movie
>>
>in the real world
lol
>>
>>26468090
>Who here is hyped for finding your best bud pokemon and training up your dream team in the real world?
Heh, good fucking luck if any evolved Pokemon at all fall into those.
>>
>>26468090
You haven't been keeping up with Go-related news, have you?

It's a complete dud.
>>
i'll start to care when it's not just genwunner pandering
>>
File: 1429209360367.gif (45 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
1429209360367.gif
45 KB, 128x128
>mfw this shit crashes and burns
We did it, bros. Pokémon is saved.
>>
Have they even shown any non gen 1 pokemon in the game or is it gen 1 only?
>>
>>26469620

"Kanto Pokémon Pandering"
>>
Was just on Twitter, they released some new shots I'm too lazy to save and post. Looks like shit famolee.
>>
>>26469666
Pikachu hatched from an egg. Make of that what you will, Satan.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1209x1060) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1209x1060
>>26468090
>dream team
NO I CAN'T BECAUSE NIANTIC AND FUCKFREAK ARE LAZY JEW NIGGERS WHI TOUNGE BIG BLACK ANUS WHILE STROKING THEMSELVES ALONG TO THE RHYTHM OF A DRAGONFORCE SONG, HOLY FUCK IM MAD
>no aggron
>no tyranitar
>no steelix
>no crobat
>no garchomp
>oh but we get everyone's favorite pokemon mr fucking mime
>>
>>26468090
Kills yourself you worthless fucking retard.
>>
>>26468090
>best bud
>training
>team

is this a joke
>>
>>26468090
Wakeup call bud:
There is no training, you can't level up your pokemon and they have no stats outside of a static, all-encompassing "combat points" stat

You don't build teams. Pokemon are like items that you accumulate en masse and you can just use hundreds of them when you "fight" against a gym.

It's not a pokemon game, it's something else.
>>
You can't even battle your friends. Like. Wtf.
>>
>>26468090
I expected a shitty phone game, and we got a shitty phone game.
I'm still gonna play it, but mostly just to be able to say I have. Also it's free, I wouldn't pay for this crap nor would I actually indulge in any of the inevitable microtransactions.
>>
>>26468090
fly to the top, shitpost!
>>
Anyone in US got their invite yet?
>>
>>26474311
no
>>
The salt in this thread is wonderful. I'm going to touch myself to it when I get home. Keep it up! More caps lock! Let's get that rage frog back in here!
>>
>>26474311
My friends have. Only level 10+ Ingress players have been invited from what I can see.
>>
I play Pokemon in the privacy of my room. I don't talk about it in public. The game both brings me joy and shame.

The last thing I would do is go out like a fag and catch Invisible Pokemon in public.

Anyone who does this will immediately be labelled the village idiot.
>>
>>26475465
Okay. Thanks for responding.
>>
>>26475512
>Anyone who does this will immediately be labelled the village idiot.
It's a game for kids, anyone over 18 caught playing this in public will probably be reported to the police by the kids' parents or something.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.