[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Emerald Mew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1442895911275.jpg (21 KB, 236x339) Image search: [Google]
1442895911275.jpg
21 KB, 236x339
It is very easy to obtain a legal Mew. You will need (in order):

1. Any English GBA Pokemon cartridge.
2. Pokemon Emerald Japanese rom.
3. Emulator (VBA (PC), John GBA (mobile), etc.)
4. "A-Save" (Gen 3 .sav editor): https://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?31254-A-Save-%283rd-Generation-Save-Editor%29
5. NDS Lite
6. "R4DS" with Wood Kernel v1.26 (or any other flashcart): http://www.r4wood.com/news/123/Wood-R4-V1.26-Update-R4-DS.html
7. "GBA Backup Tool": http://gamebrew.org/wiki/GBA_Backup_Tool
8. Any NDS Pokemon cartridge or flashcart with rom(s).

Play through Emerald until any point. It appears there is no way to activate event flags in Gen 3 games with Gameshark. Use the Gameshark code "82031F84 381A" to warp to Faraway Island and catch Mew. Mew is only legit from Faraway Island through Japanese games, English reigon games never recieved this event. Once caught you can edit the.sav file with A-Save, you can import/export/edit .pkm gen 3 files. Import the extracted Japanese Mew to an English gen 3 rom. Using GBA Backup Tool on a flashcart will allow you to extract/import a .sav file from/to a real cartrage. Upload the English rom with the Japanese Mew .sav file to a corresponding cartridge of the same game. You can now import Mew(s) from GBA to Pal Park on any NDS Pokemon game, and can continue to transfer up to newer games. It is possable to transfer on the computer from gen 3 to gen 6 but that is more in depth.
>>
>legal mew
>you have to mod and use gameshark
>>
How about I just don't cheat and get the Mew from 3 months ago?
>>
>>26465295
Or just watch the board and snag a Mew code when someone posts one.
>>
Or you could, you know, trade me something for a NA Mew code.
>>
>>26465295
"""""""""legal"""""""""
>>
>get this legal mew by editing the game
>>
Nice thread here. Actualy I was thinking other day. There is a way to use the e-reader in a gba and get the eon ticket right? Ok there's also a way to print your own e cards with ink jet printers. I've done this already (eon ticket). So the question is, can we edit the dot code, print one e card with the ticket to faraway island, and trade with the actual emerald game, without any flash cart?
>>
>>26465307
>>26465316
>>26465345
>>26465358
this is all legitimate, if you're bias, stay away. at least if people do this and the mew is untouched there is nothing hacked about it, pure and clean
>>
>>26465408
>using a cheat to obtain a mew is legitimate
why not cut out the middle man and just inject the mew
>>
>>26465394
I don't know about editing the dot matrix, but you can as long as the game you're using the e-reader on is Japanese Emerald version, and you trade from Japanese Emerald to an English Emerald, because you can't transfer from Japanese gen 3 games to English gen 4 games, Pal Park is region locked
>>
Can't you just Mew glitch in the re-releases and transfer through Poke Bank?
>>
File: 20160525_000957.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1232) Image search: [Google]
20160525_000957.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1232
>>26465535
Here's my printed card.
>>
File: 20160525_001215.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1232) Image search: [Google]
20160525_001215.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1232
>>26465535
And here's it working.
>>
>>26465508
I use injection for 6th gen but my computer can't handle NDS emulators so this is for people who have limitations form 3rd-4th gen. I am currently looking into hatched Pokemon originating in gen 3. Pokemon hatched and transferred to gen 4 show up as "Unknown GBA Type" in "Legal.exe", .pkm originating from 4th generation as hatched and transferred 3rd gen come up as "Common GBA (A-B-C-D)". Im trying to determine if a Pokemon can be hatched in 3rd gen, edited in 3rd gen (legitimately), and be transferred and still show up as "Unknown GBA Type".
>>
>>26465573
Im also looking for Japanese Pokemon Colosseum bonus discs to study Agato Celebi and English version bonus discs to study WISHMKR Jirachi. Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, nad Deoxys are event only Pokemon, Mew and Deoxys are obtainable with any OT and Nickname from these events only, all other 382 Pokemon at this time are available hatched, aside from non breeding Pokemon. I also need to inquire about naval rock Ho-oh and Lugia as well. I am catching them now.
>>
>>26465552
You can, mew from that method (which is not yet released) cannot learn gen 3-5 move tutor moves, TMs, etc., much more limited on legit movepool.
>>
>>26465736
The Jirachi is easy to get, as long as you have a game cube that can run burned disks. I have one.
>>
>>26465408
I don't really think you know what the word legitimate means.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.