[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Single-Stage Pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 15
File: Single-Stagers.png (1 MB, 1040x1616) Image search: [Google]
Single-Stagers.png
1 MB, 1040x1616
These are all of the non-legendary/mythic Pokemon that both do not evolve from or into anything, and do not have a Mega Evolution. Which among them do you wish would get a cross-gen evolution or a mega evolution the most, and what would it ideally be like in your eyes? Which among these do you think are the likeliest to get some attention in Sun and Moon?
>>
I want a Dunsparce evolution in the vein of a calmer but just as fearsome Gyarados.
>>
>>26464206
I've always been a fan of Farfetch'd so I hope he gets an evolution or a mega. I love the Pokemon Vega evolution where his evo is just him with two leeks.
>>
>>26464206
>[who] are the likeliest to get some attention in Sun and Moon?
just a hunch but the Sun and the Moon
>>
>>26464206
Lapras and Skarmory really deserve some love, maybe a mega evolution for both.

And I still think Gamefreak fucked everything in gen II by not doing a preevo that can evolve to both Tauros and Miltank
>>
>>26464206
the only good single stage pokemon is a dead one
>>
>>26464206
Miltank & Taurus need a baby mon that evolve into each if male/female. Lapras needs a mega, Smeargle needs a evolution. Spiritiomb needs a mega. Hawlucha, Seviper and Zangoose need evolutions
>>
File: 1460886469244.png (116 KB, 305x336) Image search: [Google]
1460886469244.png
116 KB, 305x336
>>26464250

>Mega Skarmory
>>
>>26464247
I think the opposite actually. They dont want to take away from the sun and moon aesthetic of the legendary.
>>
I think a Chatot evo that's a HARPy eagle with a harp-like crest would be pretty nice. It would also be fun to have a special-attacking bird of prey, as all raptormons except for Noctowl are physical attackers.
>>
>>26464283

>It would also be fun to have a special-attacking bird of prey, as all raptormons except for Noctowl are physical attackers.

You forgot Mega Pidgeot.
>>
>>26464279
They could introduce mega evolutions for them that you only get in the post game, and that they hopefully don't reveal in a dumb trailer before the game is out.
>>
>>26464279
they are at the very least going to be version exclusive
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 239x176) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 239x176
Mega Lapras please; would seem fitting
>>
Castform evo would be nice desu
90 base stats across the board
>>
>>26464206
>Ditto
It could copy the opponent's stats exactly, +1, possibly including modifiers, and copy if the opponent mega evolves after initial transformation.

>Smeargle
Only difference besides stats is that its ability basically is a permanent Trace. With limitations probably, like Wonder Guard, unless you want a Wonder Guard/Conversion/Magnet Rise invincible monster.

>Tauros/Bouffalant
Why can't Tauros just evolve into Bouffalant?

>Luvdisc/Alomomola
Same with these two!

>Stunfisk
It would be cool if they would show how a flounder's eyes move over its body as it grows. Maybe have the middle stage have an eye on top and one eye on the side, and the final has an eye on either side. Unless the eye on top would be "too creepy".

>Tropius
Evolution or mega that can make it Dragon/Grass.

>Unown
Have a party containing 5 or 6 Unown, of different forms, and it will evolve into a word, or a dictionary type thing, or just a little wall of the Unown alphabet. Can learn 1 move of each type that all have the same base power, can have Protean ability.
>>
>farfetch'd
>tropius

these two i would LOVE to get buffs/megs/evos/anything

they're such cool lil mons
>>
File: 1463321657601.png (475 KB, 893x732) Image search: [Google]
1463321657601.png
475 KB, 893x732
>>26464342

>Lunatone is exclusive to Sun and Solrock is exclusive to Moon.
>>
>>26464310
>Raptormons
>Pidgeot
>>
>>26464358

>Why can't Tauros just evolve into Bouffalant?

Fuck you, I don't want my radical three-tailed bull turning into a niggalo.
>>
>>26464358
>>Tauros/Bouffalant
>Why can't Tauros just evolve into Bouffalant?
>>Luvdisc/Alomomola
>Same with these two!

Please stop posting.
>>
>>26464390
BW get out.

>>26464379
Tropius is forever nothing more than a trope.
>>
Where the hell is Pachirisu in that picture?
>>
>>26464399

Yes, Pidgeot.
>>
>megas
Tauros
Girafarig
Shuckle
Miltank
Zangoose
Seviper
Spiritomb
Kek lizard
Druddigon
Afro bull
Durant
Heatmor
Hawlucha
Sawk
Throh

>evolutions
Dunsparce
Spinda
Relicanth
Chatot
Carnevine
Marcactus
Basculin
Dedenne
>>
File: Single-Stagers.png (1 MB, 1040x1616) Image search: [Google]
Single-Stagers.png
1 MB, 1040x1616
>>26464430

Ah fuck.
>>
File: 1459622454442.png (600 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459622454442.png
600 KB, 1000x1000
Evolution when?
>>
>>26464206
Where the fuck is pachirisu?
>>
I want Sawk and Throh to get a Babymon that can evolve into either one.
Same with Tauros/Miltank
Maybe see Durant get a Vespiqueen-type thing.
Also, Dragon/Fairy Dunsparce Evo with 570 BST
>>
>>26464437
>everything but lapras
Fuck you too buddy
>>
>>26464410
Pretty sure the only reason Luvdisc doesn't evolve is because they wanted that badly to distance gen 5 from any other game. I like gen 5 but Alomomola should absolutely be Luvdisc's evolution like everyone thought it would be.
>>
>>26464601
Aw fuck. I meant to put Lapras under megas.
>>
>>26464478
fuck pachirisu
>>
>>26464606
No.
>>
>>26464625
Why tho?
>>
>>26464206
Just looking at this, I can already tell you forgot Pachirisu, are you sure this is all of the "single-stagers" OP?
>>
>>26464671
>>26464460
>>
>>26464678
ah shit, my bad
>>
>>26464206
There should be a pokemon that can evolve into Miltank/Tauros depending on its gender
>>
I'd love to see some sort of evolution for farfetchd and kecleon. Those are my two bros.
>>
>>26464283
Eh, no. Chatot makes more sense as a Toucan or other colourful bird.
>>
File: 1442326282010.jpg (124 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1442326282010.jpg
124 KB, 800x800
>>26464272
beat me to it
>>
>>26464206
Why would I want GF to ruin a pokemon I like by giving it a hideous evolution or worse a mega?

Only pokemon I don't like should get evolutions and megas on the slim chance that they look better.
>>
>>26464667
No particular reason.
Pikachu clones are bland in my opinion.
>>
>>26464206
Game Freak please give maractus something, the thing is so cute but so useless.
>>
>>26464757
Yeah they kinda are. You know it's gonna be a rodent and have certain telltale features. At least they're not all yellow and black like Dedenne and kind of Emolga. I'm partial to Pachirisu, though, cuz it was my sister's first favorite pokemon.
>>
I could see Dunsparce getting a mega-evolution.
>>
>>26464206

Incoming best opinions:

>Farfetch'd
Evolution and mega
>Tauros
Mega, retcon Tauros as male-version of Miltank, make cow baby Pokemon with great egg moves
>Lapras
Mega, baby
>Ditto
Nothing
>Unown
Nothing
>Girafarig
Evolution and mega
>Dunsparce
Nothing
>Qwillfish
Nothing
>Shuckle
Nothing
>Corsola
Evolution
>Delibird
Evolution
>Skarmory
Mega
>Stantler
Nothing
>Smeargle
Evolution
>Miltank
Mega, retcon as female of Tauros and give neutral baby
>Plusle & Minun
Shared evolution with greatly changing stats based on what it evolved from
>Torkoal
Evolution, mega
>Ilumise and Volbeat
Discard
>Spinda
Evolution
>Zangoose
Mega
>Seviper
Mega
>Castform
Nothing
>Lunatone & Solrock
Mega
>Kecleon
Evolution
>Tropius
Baby, Mega
>Relicanth
Evolution
>Luvdisc
Retcon to evolve into Amololoma or whatever it's called
>Chatot
Evolution
>Spiritomb
This one is fine, mega would be cool though
>Carnivine
Mega
>Rotom
Fine as is
>Throh & Sawk
Fine as is
>Sadfish
Discard
>Maractus
Retcon to be female evolution of Cacnea that evolves from new stone
>Sigilyph
Mega
>Emolga
Evolution
>Amololaomaom
Evolve from Luvdisc
>Cryoganal
Mega in the vein of Glalie (fucking retarded looking)
>Flatfish
Discard
>Druddigon
Fine as is
>Boufallont
Mega, do not retcon to be related to Tauros though
>Heatmor
Baby
>Durant
Evolution
>Furfrou
Nothing
>Hawlucha
Mega
>Dedenne
Retcon to evolve into Raichu when exposed to Pika Stone
>Carbinkle
Have it evolve into Diancie when exposed to event item
>Klefki
Fine as is, though a mega would be cool as fuck
>>
>>26464754
If it gets an Evo it can use Eviolite.
If it gets a Mega, no ones forcing you to use it.
>>
Audino had so much potential for an evo and pre evo but got a mega instead
>>
>>26464206
Miltank and Tauros could do with a Tyrogue-type prevo to make them properly connected

Farfetch'd needs an evolution, sword-ducks are too cool even if it is a joke mon

Carnivine and Girafarig need a Roselia deal where they get prevos and evos. Carnivine's evo would have several mouths, making it more of a hydra Pokemon than Hydreigon. Its prevo would be grounded and basically just a cuter Carnivine. Girafarig's tail-head would grow and become dominant in its evo. Its prevo wouldn't have a tail-head yet.

Lapras should get a prevo

Spinda should get an evo

before any of you complain about >wanting MORE babies, they could make them useful by giving the babies moves their evolutions couldn't learn before, and some of these Pokemon don't look like they hatch straight from an egg.
>>
>>26464250
people say this all the time but tauros and miltank are nothing alike
>>
>>26464882
>Dunsparce
>Nothing

You heathen.

>Skarmory
>Mega

Well I guess you've proven yourself.

I like the plusle/minun idea. That would bring in a mechanic from the TCG, I believe, with having differences depending on if it evolved from a certain thing, though that's more for things evolved from babies.

>Illumise and Volbeat
>Discard

*applause*

Agree with Maractus and Rotom. Rotom has 5 alternate forms anyway. Evolving or getting a mega would be useless.

>Hawlucha
>Mega
Mega Hawlucha would look awesome.

Carbink idea sounds like an awesome new idea.

Mega Klefki: MOAR KEYZZ!

My only real disagreement is Dedenne into Raichu. I don't think many people would welcome that into the Pikachu family with open arms.
>>
fuck gen 5

seriously fuck it

those are tauros and luvdisc evolutions gamefreak

fuck you fuck your games I'm an adult come the fuck on
>>
>>26464466
Its called "Heatran," kiddo
>>
>>26464998
they are a cow and a bull
>>
>>26465019

Bouffalant looks absolutely nothing like what a Tauros evolution should look like.
>>
>>26464884
Eviolite takes up a valuable item slot.

I rather have new pokemon instead of bastardized versions of perfect old pokemon solely for competitive.
>>
Maybe if they had a new feature that would allow two pokemon to have a new form at the same time in a double battle, or have two duo pokemon fuse in a double battle (for example plusle and minum, lunatone and solrock, ect.) then I'd love to see pokemon forms for those kinds of pokemon.
>>
>>26465027
Yeah, but Miltank is a roly poly pink blob cow with a cowl and Tauros is my mom's bull wearing a mink stole. Miltank has more in common with Chansey than Tauros.

Plus there are already two connected bull and cow pokemon, Entei and Suicune
>>
>>26465066
This is the biggest bait I've seen on /vp/ in months
>>
>>26464206
Where is male Combee? Come on, OP....
>>
>>26465058
So it would count as 2 pokemon, like an EX in the TCG.
>>
>>26464893
And they ruined it by giving it Healer, no less. Should have just given it Regenerator, or literally any other ability for that matter.
>>
File: 1325404165492.jpg (61 KB, 594x526) Image search: [Google]
1325404165492.jpg
61 KB, 594x526
>>26464272
>Skarmory evolution
>even if it's shit, you could run eviolite skarmory
mother of god
>>
>>26465156
Or fuse temporarily, like maybe plusle and minum would fuse into a pokemon based off a neutral charge.
>>
>>26464206
>>26464460
Never realised how small this number actually is now.

Would an evolite equivalent help some of these guys? Or do some just need major stat redistributions
>>
>>26465051

Evolite is noticably better then other items, acsess to it is still a solid buff, and in some cases (chansey...) can make the mon very competitive with fully evolved mons by itself.
>>
Lapras will very likely get a Mega. Wouldn't be surprised if it happened in this game.
>>
>>26464239
The whole point of Farfetch'd is that it's supposed to be bad trade for a bad Pokemon. That's why the deal is Farfetch'd
>>
>>26464206
Huh. I've never noticed this but almost every single stage gen 3 mon has some gimmick or paring, voltbeat/illumines zangoose/seviper plusle/minum Solrock/Lunatone then Keckleon's invisibility and Castform's Wearher effect
>>
>>26464206
Wait a fucking second. Did GF make a Pokemon with black traits a reckless "bull"? Jesus Christ I'm dumb
>>
>>26464206
Only really like Skarmory and Druddigon of this entire group. I'd be okay with an evo or mega evo for both of them but I'm not holding my breath.
>>
>>26464206
Give lapras an evo, have it be the fast ice type no one fucking wanted. 600 BST as well.

And then eviolite lapras can ream some lower tiers.
>>
>>26464206
People say that Skarmory should get a Mega, but of all of these, Skarmory feels the most "complete". The design is cohesive and self-sufficient, it's been competitively amazing since it's introduction, and there's no lore implying any potential evolutionary relatives.

I'm not necessarily against already strong pokemon getting mega's, but I can't really say that it needs one.
>>
>>26468397
Kecleon has nothing in common with Castform.
>>
Mega spinda would be hilarious
>>
>>26464206
>Pokemon that should never receive an evolution or mega
Ditto, Unown, Skarmory, Miltank, Rotom, Klefki

>Pokemon that will never receive an evolution or mega
Farfetch'd, Ditto, Unown, Dunsparce, Qwilfish, Shuckle, Corsola, Delibird, Stantler, Smeargle, Plusle, Minun, Volbeat, Illumise, Zangoose, Seviper, Castform, Lunatone, Solrock, Luvdisc, Chatot, Carnivine, Rotom, Throh, Sawk, Basculin, Maractus, Emolga, Cryogonal, Stunfisk, Druddigon, Bouffalant, Heatmor, Durant, Dedenne, Carbink

>Pokemon that almost certainly will receive an evolution or mega
Skarmory

>Pokemon that should receive an evolution or mega, but probably won't
Farfetchd, Girafarig, Dunsparce, Qwilfish, Corsola, Stantler, Torkoal, Tropius, Relicanth, Sigilyph, Cryogonal, Carbink

It would be kind of neat to have some stupid gimmicky shit where two pokemon evolve into the same pokemon, like for instance Solrock and Lunatone both evolve into Eclipsemon. Not like the Lati@s where their megas are visually identical, but more like the Wurmple line in reverse. Illumise and Volbeat are probably the best option for this actually, since they already share eggs.
>>
>>26464206
>Regular evolution
Tauros
Miltank
Girafarig
Heatmor
Durant

>Megas
Lapras
Skarmory
Zangoose
Seviper
Lunatone
Solrock
Hawlucha
>>
>>26468518
I said gimmick or pairing. I just did the pairing first
>>
>>26464206
Megas:
>Lapras
>Unown*
>Dunsparce
>Skarmory
>Tropius
>Carnivine

Evolutions:
>Farfetch'd
>Unown*
>Corsola
>Delibird
>Castform (one for each form)
>Lunatone
>Solrock

Pre-evolutions:
>Tauros/Miltank
>Lapras
>Sawk/Throh

*Mega only if additional measures are taken to boost power, else evolution. Either way, make that swirling sphere thing in Movie 3
>>
>>26464358
uros/Bouffalant
Why can't Tauros just evolve into Bouffalant?

>Luvdisc/Alomomola
Same with these two!

I laughed heartily
>>
>>26464206
>Farfetch'd
Flying/Fighting mega

>Tauros
Leave it alone, it's fine

>Lapras
Leave it alone, it's fine

>Ditto
Leave it alone it's fine, its HA makes it broken enough.

>Unown
Maybe a secret unown form that will only evolve once you have all other 28 forms in your PC? We need some new inventive evo methods this gen.

>Girafarig
Psychic/dark mega, where the tail takes over and the giraffe head just hangs limp like some nasty doll

>Dunsparce
Idk I'd give it a fairy mega

>Qwilfish
Leave it alone it's fine.

>Shuckle
Giving it any kind of evolution would mean you could run eviolite shuckle. They're not gonna do that no way.

>Corsola
I'd give it an evolution, maybe level it up while diving and having it hold a new coral piece item?
>>
>>26468643
>Delibird
It's just a gimmick, leave it alone.

>Skarmory
Beastly mega please.

>Stantler
Leave it alone.

>Smeargle
Leave it.

>Miltank
Leave.

>Plusle and Minun
Maybe evolve after reaching max happiness, then using the same move in a doubles battle together before levelling?

>Torkoal
It's fine.

>Volbeat and Illumise
They shouldn't get megas, maybe get a baby form though...

>Spinda
I'm hyped for a mega spinda.

>Zigzagoon and Seviper
Doubt either will get megas.

>Castform
Evolution to a permanent form, maybe level up at a shrine location or while flying, while holding a damp rock, heat rock etc?
>>
>>26464206
The only ones I see getting regular evolutions are Dunsparce, Qwilfish, Corsola, that green fish I can't remember the name of, and Maractus. Skarmory, Lapras, Taurus, Milank, and Torkoal are begging for megas.
>>
>>26468366
no actually, its based on a japanese proverb about a duck just showing up with an onion for garnish when you cook it, its pretty far fetched. its japanese name is a condesed version of the phrase, which is why farfetch'd will never get an evolution, it was made purely as a reference to a very specific cultural thing.
>>
>>26468464
>have it be the fast ice type no one fucking wanted
everyone that likes ice type want more fast ice types to exist, the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>26468657
>Zigzagoon and Seviper
kek
>>
Ditto and Unown CANT get a evolution.
Lapras deserve a baby.
Volbeat and Iluminise could have a larval stage abd both a mega like Latios/as.
That new fairy pikachu must get a Evolution.
>>
>>26464625
I would if I could.
>>
>>26468397

That's because Gen 3 introduced double battles.
>>
>>26468643
>>26468657

Worst opinions in this thread.
>>
File: spinda1.png (73 KB, 857x1254) Image search: [Google]
spinda1.png
73 KB, 857x1254
Although I highly doubt it will get anything special, I hope Spinda will get an evolution or to a lesser extent, a Mega-evolution. It has a very interesting movepool, along with contrary being a great ability, however its stats are horrendous. All 60s across? It needs to be improved!
>>
>>26469060
unown could easily get an evolution, all they would need to do would be create a new font basically for each letter. or ditch the letters gimmick and have them become some other symbol group.
>>
>>26464206
I remember catching a dunsparce thinking it evolved into gligar
>>
>>26464206
Farfetch'd evo.
Not a Goddamn mega.
>>
I think Zangoose and Seviper should get megas.
>>
>>26464206
Tauros/Miltank/Bouffalant, Plusle/Minun, Volbeat/Illumise, Solrock/Lunatone, Sawk/Throh should all get connecting babies, Tyrouge style.
>>
>>26464206
Some Pokemon here just need buffed stats/abilities/moves.
Heatmor/85-105-75-105-75-65
Torkoal/80-85-140-85-100-20
White Smoke now prevents self-inflicted stat drops
Give them each a few new moves, and they're good to go.

Delibird needs to become as fast as Santa, get a new signature ability, and have Present changed.
Present will now bestoy the target with a copy of the user's item, without using up the user's.
[Some Christmas themed name]: The holder of this ability cannot be attacked by an enemy during its first turn on the field. If the holder switches into an attack, the opponent flinches. Hazards, status moves, and attacks on the holder's partners in a double battle still work.
How is it?
>>
Jynx missing, it definitely needs an evo or very least a mega.
>>
>>26470089
Jynx has a baby.
>>
>>26464206
Retcon Mega Mawile & Mega Sableye into normal evolutions
>>
Pachirisu?
>>
>>26464206
>>26464206
>Mega Solrock- Solar Eclipse
>Mega Lunatone- Lunar Eclipse
>Volbeat Evo- Bug/Electric
>Illumise Evo- Bug/Fairy
>Sawk/Throh Prevo w/ White Belt
>Mega Zangoose- White Tiger
>Mega Seviper- Eastern Dragon
>Dunsparce Evo- Normal/Dragon
>Tauros/Miltank Prevo- Gender Based
>Lapras Prevo- Water type
>Tropius Prevo- Grass type
>Druddigon Prevo
>Torkoal Evo- Fire/Rock or Fire/Poison
>Mega Druddigon- Dragon/Rock Gargoyle
>Luvdisc Evo that is an Alomomola Prevo
>Chatot Evo- Conductor
>Relicanth Prevo that is a Fossil Mon
>Multiple Castform Evos based on its forms
>Unown Prevo- based on lower case
>>
>>26469947
>Tauros/Miltank/Bouffalant
Would be interesting to have that combo, females evolve into Miltank, males with higher Speed evolve to Tauros, higher HP evolve to Bouffalant

>Solrock/Lunatone
A star shaped little rock that evolves based on time of day (or sun/moon stone)
>>
>>26464206
You forgot Pachirisu.
>>
File: qo8P5Ogd.jpg (42 KB, 638x638) Image search: [Google]
qo8P5Ogd.jpg
42 KB, 638x638
>>26464206
i was about to complain about you missing mantine but unfortunately i remember that faggot baby they gave it for some reason
>skarmory gets to be OU for all eternity
>mantine gets a baby form

there is no justice
>>
File: bullshite.png (10 KB, 136x90) Image search: [Google]
bullshite.png
10 KB, 136x90
>>26465066
>>
File: dNrUFlL.jpg (89 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
dNrUFlL.jpg
89 KB, 700x700
>>26470493
>>
>>26464466
I want a baby form and call it Heatles.
>>
>>26472067
kek
>>
>>26464206
I always felt basculin was supposed to evolve, but they forgot to add it. He's woefully incomplete.
>>
File: 3863.png (36 KB, 177x178) Image search: [Google]
3863.png
36 KB, 177x178
this needs to have a mega.
it is almost impossible to mess it up.
>>
>>26464250
Lapras and Skarmory are both good already though.
>>
>>26473226
It's a very specific pokemon that exists only to add some side lore for a single item in sinnoh. Definitely not with the release of SM, but probably when we get sinnoh remakes and revisit the underground / odd keystone

Looking back sinnoh had a lot of that, as in pokemon associated with specific items and places. It's kind of stupid.
>>
>>26473275
yes, but plenty of megas were really good already
>>
Mega Cryogonal looking like a giant ice transformer would be cool

>>26473319
>pokemon associated with specific items and places. It's kind of stupid.
Nah, I like it, since they had a reboot next. Like putting an emphasis on the region itself
>>
>>26468540
Good list. Confused about Miltank though

>>26471650
FUCK

>>26473322
Yeah but I'd rather we get less of that.
>>
>>26464206
I need a Rotom evolution that unlocks new forms for some of the remaining types. Miltank and Tauros need a shared preevo
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.