[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New holiday pokemon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: Holiday mons.png (393 KB, 1183x775) Image search: [Google]
Holiday mons.png
393 KB, 1183x775
Place your bets for Sun and Moon
>>
St. Patrick's Day
Grass/Fairy Leprechaun
>>
>>26455975
>Azumarill for Easter
>Lopunny or Diggersby exist
>>
>>26456179
lopunny was made for the anniversary of Playboy's first issue, diggersby is labor day.

gyarados is chinese new year

luvdisc needs a white day partner
>>
>>26455975
were Azumarril, Luvdisc or Braviary ever formally associated with a holiday? With a distro or something like Delibird, Jirachi or Pumpkaboo anyway.

Also you missed Darumaka for New Year's - they were even selling Mochi, Door hangers, Bamboo, good luck charms and other such New Year's traditional items with Darumaka imagery and a Distro in Japan.
>>
>>26456194
>white day partner
...Shiny Slurpuff?
>>
>>26456201
would work better if the gender ratio was the opposite of luvdisc
>>
>>26456235
Timburr then
>'I got you a stick'
>>
>>26455975
>Memorial Day
Yamask or Honedge or something
>Mother's Day
Kangaskhan
>Father's Day
Missingno.
>>
>>26456285
was going to make a black person joke, but then i remembered only brendan and may have a dad.
>>
>>26456179
azumarill looks like a fucking egg come on now nigger.
>>
>>26456194
>lopunny was made for the anniversary of Playboy's first issue, diggersby is labor day.

Knowing /vp/, I'm not sure if this is a lame joke or something that someone actually believes.
>>
File: 659Bunnelby[1].png (608 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
659Bunnelby[1].png
608 KB, 1280x1280
Bunnelby works well for an Easter Bunny because the brown parts of it already look like chocolate. I thought it was one when I first saw it, and I guess it isn't supposed to be really but it would still work as one.

Bunery also works well, maybe better, because it looks like it's made out of chocolate with white chocolate/marshmallow accents.
>>
>no Jynx - Black History Month

Wasted potential desu
>>
>>26456179
it's basically a painted egg
>>
>>26455975
Victini is Amerifag armistice day, isn't it?
>>
>>26456293
Red tho
>>
EASTER IS ABOUT THE RESURRECTION OF CHRIST NOT EGGS AND RABBITS YOU FUCKING HEATHENS
>>
>>26456285
>MissingNo
>Father day

inaccurate.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamehameha_Day
>>
>>26455975

I don't do bets and Who knows?
>>
>>26461732
Eater originated from an ancient pagan holiday that you christfags stole, you fucking heretic
>>
File: zwarte-piet.jpg (56 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
zwarte-piet.jpg
56 KB, 640x420
Saint Nicolas.
>>
>>26457654
There's Togepi
>>
>>26461732
Christ was a cuckold.
>>
Jester-like Pokemon with Moody/Contrary for April Fool's Day.
>>
>unova didn't have a turkey pokemon for thanksgiving

it really is the shittiest region desu
>>
>>26461732
And Azumarill was born a shitmon, "died" with the lack of reverse compatibility, and was resurrected as a contender with the introduction of abilities, namely Huge Power.
>>
>>26455987
That's basically Whimsicott
>>
>>26459417
Could only be Americans who hear 'Easter' and think of 'chocolate'

What has chocolate got to do with Easter? Stupid cucks
>>
>>26459446
lucario for black history month because of anubis andd egypt
>>
>>26462223
unfezant is basically a fat turkey/pheasent
>>
>>26455975
Now this is just pathetic. Please kill yourself.
>>
>>26455975
Blastoise is fathers day.
>>
>>26455975
Plusle and Minun for Siblings Day
Baby Pokemon for Sons and Daughters Day
Fossil Pokemon for Grandparents Day
>>
Cinco de Mayo
>Ludicolo
>>
>>26466672
>Cinco de Mayo
>holiday

apex kek
>>
>>26455987
Gets the spinda treatment to make it seem constantly drunk.
>>
>>26466713
It is a holiday though.
>>
>>26456179
It's an egg AND a rabbit. There's really no better choice than Azumarill.
>>
Chandelure - chanukah
>>
cinque de mayo : poison fairy, literally a yellow muc
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.