[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the Pokemon equivalent of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: banana.jpg (55 KB, 500x528) Image search: [Google]
banana.jpg
55 KB, 500x528
What is the Pokemon equivalent of this?
>>
>>
>>26455934
i dont actually know what this meme is supposed to be. its just generic shitposting to me, like white noise of garbage
>>
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.
>>
File: 1461679286334.jpg (653 KB, 1959x1617) Image search: [Google]
1461679286334.jpg
653 KB, 1959x1617
>>
>>26455944
It's off a cringey Facebook post
>>
>>26455934
Delete /b/ threads
>>
>>26456978
>4 hour delay bump
for what purpose?
>>
>>26455945
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know, I graduated top of my class in law school, been involved in numerous cases prosecuting Al-Quaeda and I have over 300 confirmed wins. I am trained in gorilla lawfare and I’m the top reasonable doubter in the entire US registered Prosecutor's Association. You are nothing to me but just another case. I will wipe you the fuck out with arguments the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak, I am contacting my secret network of corrupt judges across the USA, so you better prepare for the sentencing, maggot. The sentence that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your freedom. I can be anycourt, anytime and I can prosecute you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with my bare words. Not only am I extensively trained in dramatic speeches, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Bill of Rights and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t and now you’re paying court costs, you goddamn idiot. I will death sentence all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking lawyered, kiddo.
>>
>>26457015
>gorilla warfare
>>
>>26457015
Listen to my man. He's not bullshitting. Me and my boy here killed over 600 terrorists between the both of us during our black ops missions in Iraq and Afghanistan. But you wouldn't know anything about that, would you? That's because you're a little bitch who does nothing but talk shit on the internet while waiting for his hot pockets to finish heating in his mother's microwave. I know a hacker in the CIA who could get me the IP to your (or more likely, your parents') house like that. Then guess what happens? I come right on down to that basement you're sitting in and I beat your fat ass to a pulp. Shit, I probably wouldn't even have to do that. I've got buddies in high places, brother. Buddies who wouldn't hesitate to help me out by sending a couple Predator missiles your way and then claiming it was just a horrible accident. Yeah, well the only horrible thing about that "accident" is going to be when you realize you posted on the wrong board and you fucked with the wrong Devil Dog. HOORAH.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.