[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the second-best thing to ever happen in Pokemon, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Super_Training_party_XY.png (186 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Super_Training_party_XY.png
186 KB, 320x240
This is the second-best thing to ever happen in Pokemon, and you will never convince me otherwise.
>>
>>26453583
What's the first?
>>
>>26453583
The super training's pretty good, but what I really loved was the poke-amie thing. I've always wanted to be able to pet my pokemon nintendogs style.
>>
>>26453583

You mean Super Training or Reset Bags?
>>
File: khig.gif (957 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
khig.gif
957 KB, 500x288
>actually showing EVS
>Reset bags
>free evo stones and other stuff occasionally
>>
>>26453583
It would have been good if the vastly superior option of horde battles weren't introduced in the same games.
>>
>>26453625
The Physical/Special split.

>>26453652
The entirety of the Super-Training feature.

>catch a Pokemon you want
>has good IVs and the Nature and Ability you want
>immediately start EV training and be done far faster than battling can do

As someone who likes to EV train even in the main game, it's a fucking godsend.
>>
>>26453652
not OP but those Reset Bags gave me much needed control on how I build up my pokes.

this made the game worth playing.
>>
>>26453625
>What's the first?

Unlimited TMs.
>>
>>26453686
>>immediately start EV training and be done far faster than battling can do

Oh boy.
>>
>>26453625
R34
>>
>>26453686
>be done far faster than battling can do
I generally agree that Super Training is a great feature, but is it really faster than batting? With the proper equipment and horde battles, EV-training is pretty damn fast these days.

I guess I see your point, though, about it being faster during the main game, before you have access to everything.
>>
>>26453712
>>26453729
If you're at the end of the game and have access to everything plus Pokerus and stuff, yeah that's faster. But when I've caught a lvl 3 Ralts with Timid and Trace that's alert to sounds ten minutes into the game then Super Training is beastly.
>>
>>26453625
>Gen IV's physical/special split
>Gen V's unlimited TMs
>Gen VI's easy EV training with Super Training and Horde Battles
>Gen VI's Destiny Knot for easy IV breeding
What else can Gen VII possibly improve on?

>>26453658
I like the evo stones from super training, but it was obviously more of a bandaid on a problem they could have or should have fixed elsewhere. It's the only reasonable way to get stones in XY.
>Inversion guy only gives out stones if you do the right amount of SE moves, which you'd have to build a team specifically for that since level 100s wipe him out too quickly
>Evo Stone store in Lumiose sells only three out of fucking nine kinds of stones. Whats the point of the store at all, just the fat shitter that sells you Kanto starter mega stones?
>>
>>26453766
>What else can Gen VII possibly improve on?

Make getting Hidden Abilities for all Pokemon, including Starters and Legendaries, easier?
>>
>>26453766
>>26453686
>>26453704
>>26453715
See, that's now 5 things better than Super Training, I'm really confused on how this super awkward to play if you are left-handed mini-game that is completely outclassed by horde battles is the second best thing to ever happen in Pokemon.
>>
>>26453810
I just explained why earlier, it's awesome before you have access to all the tools at the end of the game. And you're being really nitpicky and pendantic.
>>
>>26453851
How am I nitpicky if I am left-handed and it makes it tedious to use?
>>
>>26453803
Give us a Hidden Ability Capsule, Game Freak
>>
>>26453583
would've been better if I could store more than twelve punching bags
>>
File: 1450770783054.jpg (68 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1450770783054.jpg
68 KB, 706x706
>>26453639
>Tfw no Nintendogs style game with Pokemon like taking them on walks, playing with them, entering contests and meeting other trainers
>>
>>26453871
I'm left handed too and I think it's fine desu, you just have to go for charge shots since it takes a bit longer to aim
>>
>>26454087
people were thinking this would happen with Pokemon GO, but nope!
>>
>>26453748
>EV training for in-game
>>
>>26453583
personally i like to use a reset bag when im going for custom ev spreads, i save before using it and when the stats reset they show you which numbers they had so you can reboot the game and get the evs u lack
>>
>>26453903
599 BATTLE POINTS
>>
>>26453583
Takes longer than the other method so it's useless.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.