[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are given the chance to tell GameFreak one thing you want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10
File: 1462935256044.jpg (89 KB, 620x900) Image search: [Google]
1462935256044.jpg
89 KB, 620x900
You are given the chance to tell GameFreak one thing you want in Sun and Moon. What is it /vp/?

Hard Mode: No adding the option for hard mode or making the game more difficult
>>
A satisfying experience.
>>
Mega Unova starters.
Fuck you, they need redemption.
>>
Removal of HMs
>>
File: rowlet_realistic.jpg (67 KB, 718x577) Image search: [Google]
rowlet_realistic.jpg
67 KB, 718x577
A good-looking, unique, useful final evolution for Rowlet. Owls are my favorite animal, having one as a starter is very exciting, and I'd love for it to be a worthy team member in addition to being adorable.
>>
>>26452664
A good story, relatable to both children and adults.
>>
Rowlet needs to evolve into a griffin
>>
DEEP
LORE
>>
Something to do after the post game "story" is over.

I loved how HGSS had something different every day of the week--even if it was just rebattling specific gym leaders.
>>
One obviously, outright gay NPC, just to drive /vp/ insane.

Really though I'd like a pseudo legend great white shark WITHOUT the dragon type
>>
>>26452664
Return of the Poketch, but with a dexnav app
>>
File: chimecho.png (230 KB, 842x1139) Image search: [Google]
chimecho.png
230 KB, 842x1139
a good evolution and mega-evolution for the evolution for my bro, pls gamefreak that's all i want
>>
>>26452826
That Milotic guy is quite obviously homosexual.
>>
A proper endgame where trainers use 6 level 100 pokemon.
>>
>>26452664
If I can't ask for more difficulty, then the first thing I have to ask for is a lengthy, satisfying experience. A lot of things to do throughout the game, no hand-holding, replayability after the endgame, etc.

Also, remove HMs. All they do is force you to waste a party slot with a pokemon you don't like, or force you to waste a move slot with (most of the time) a useless move. Just give the player key items to replace it.
>>
>>26452664
More involved care-taking/interraction with your Pokemon, as opposed to Amie which just involved scribbling your stylus on your pokemon and feeding them random cupcakes.

Things like proper grooming depending on the pokemon (Brushing pokemon with fur, shedding skin of reptilian pokemon, kindling flames on firey pokemon), and feeding them actual food (domestic animal food for pokemon based on domestic animals, meat for carnivorous pokemon, plants for herbivores/grass types, wood or coals for fire types, etc). Also, playing with pokemon in a way that actually involves directly playing with them, rather than a little flash mini-game with your pokemon copy-pasted in.
>>
>>26452664
I want memes.
>>
A SWORDFISH POKEMON
>>
Water/Anything but Dragon Psuedolegendary Shark
That or a Shark legendary, because Hawaii.
>>
File: 1390544729006.jpg (18 KB, 223x216) Image search: [Google]
1390544729006.jpg
18 KB, 223x216
>>26452734
>There are people who actually want this
Why are you even allowed to breathe the same air as people with taste?
>>
>>26452664
All Gym Battles + Elite 4 and Champion are Double Battles.
>>
File: image.png (77 KB, 247x359) Image search: [Google]
image.png
77 KB, 247x359
>>26454562
Griffins are cool my man
>>
>>26452826
>pure water pseudo
I never realized how badly I wanted this
>>
Make adult playable character.

or..

Lotsa of barefoot girls
>>
The mother. Fucking. Battle Frontier.

Expanded and rearranged so every battle type has a facility.

>Singles
>Doubles
>Triples
>Rotation
>Flying
>Inverse
At the very least, and optional additions of:
>Borrowed Mons
>Little Cup
>Monotype
>like that one old facility where your mon chose its own move, whatever it was called
>Horde maybe? IDK how they could make that work, but it might be interesting.
>anything I forgot

Each one can have a gimmicky setup like the original Frontiers did, but please, please include all of the battle types. Like fuck, man, there are all these battle types that Gamefreak is doing absolutely FUCK ALL with. It's already right there! It's in the fucking games already! God dammit!

And, of course, it can't be casualized. It needs to be hard. I don't expect a hard mode; the main game needs to be easy so the kids who get the game can feel like bigshots for toppling the league and stopping the evil team.
I just want some kind of challenge, some acknowledgment to the people who have been playing for all these years.

Please GF. Please end our suffering.
>>
File: snugemmers.png (110 KB, 910x892) Image search: [Google]
snugemmers.png
110 KB, 910x892
More Emma
>>
Removal of HM's, with their abilities converted into regular moves, and their overworld functions simply being reduced to hold item that can't be traded or discarded.

For example, a "saddle" hold-item that allows you to surf on an appropriate Pokemon without that Pokemon actually needing to learn the ability surf.
>>
Tan Youngster.
>>
>>26452664
stop giving us faggy male protags
>>
An age selector. I've always hated running around in game as a ten year old kid, even when I really was a ten year old kid.
>>
>>26452921
Aside from the Hoenn games this is only an issue with Cut. Fly, Surf, and Waterfall are all solid moves on the appropriate mon, and Strength isn't great but it's passable until you get access to the move deleter.
>>
File: 1447974972060.png (50 KB, 949x675) Image search: [Google]
1447974972060.png
50 KB, 949x675
Anything at all to break from this formula:

>wake up at your house
>meet your super special group of friends
>pick your choice of Fire, Water and Grass starters
>merrily skip with your friends to the first town, which won't sell Pokeballs until, in a sidequest, you eventually get your Pokedex
>make your way to the first gym, meeting someone who is obviously the evil Team ____ leader on the way
>and then meet someone that is obviously the Champion
>around the second gym, get introduced to some bullshit side game where you make your Pokemon tap dance or work as prostitutes or something
>OH NO A CAVE FULL OF ZUBAT
>meet the creator of the PC Storage System
>enter a giant city that you're guaranteed to get lost in due to the awkward layout and camera
>fight the oh-so-wacky grunts of Team _____, who may or may not be aware that their leader wants to destroy the world and remake it in their image
>become too busy becoming da best that you can't be bothered to enter the evil team's hideout until just before the 8th gym
>kick his ass with the help of your weak-ass friends, feel a vague sense of anticlimax, beat the last Gym leader
>Victory Road time. Time to push some motherfucking blocks.
>beat the underwhelming Elite 4 and Champion so you can finally grind your way to a competitive team in the post-game
>>
>>26452664
PWT2
>>
>>26454731
You do know that Red was 11, May was 12 and Hilda and Black were 14, right?
>>
>>26454799
it's not even a formula. All you did was describe XY badly.
>>
>>26454820

I get the impression that the XY protagonists are between 16-18 too. In game Serena is over a head taller than her anime counterpart.

They seem to want to move away from the implication that parents in the Pokemon world are fine with their 10 year old children going on a dangerous journey by slowly upping the protagonists age. Pretty sure most player characters are going to stick around the 15-18 year age range, since it's just old enough to be competent enough to not get themselves killed or pass out their phone numbers to creepy middle aged hikers in the mountains, while also young enough to still be considered children naive to the way the world really works.
>>
>>26453045
Did you miss my post anon?
>>26452826
>>
File: big man with a plan.png (218 KB, 500x316) Image search: [Google]
big man with a plan.png
218 KB, 500x316
>>26452664
is there a conspiracy anywhere here?
>>
>>26455136
>how dare he have a similar wish and not acknowledge me!
>i better quote him and link my own post so I can get the (You) I deserve
>>
>>26454587
It would be really nice right? Although I'm shit at thinking of stats, abilities, etc so I can't think of a spread or anything
>>
Fix mega aggron to give him more sp.def (lower def by 30 add it to sp.def)
>>
File: 1331844342883.jpg (60 KB, 725x291) Image search: [Google]
1331844342883.jpg
60 KB, 725x291
>>26452978
>>26454685
Yes please.

I will also add a real Pokemon league - basicaly 6 random battles taken from Battle Mansion.
After them you will fight the Elite 4 - each one has team of 6 pokemon. Each one specifies in diferent gameplay, starting from singles. then doubles, rotation battles and finaly triple battle.

The master Shall have 90 lvl while his bro has 100.
>>
>>26452664
Sidequests.
Fucking sidequests to give variety for each player's experiences. Something as extensive as the NPC item exchange quests in Link's Awakening or Ocarina of Time to get nice items, rare Pokemon and mega stones, for example.
>>
Add even more ways to make the game easier if you want
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.