[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just finished breeding/hatching a level 1 Mawile with perfect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
So I just finished breeding/hatching a level 1 Mawile with perfect stats and nature. I gave it some attacks and a mega stone. it is still at level 1.

Now it will go in the box where it will stay there until November where it will be transferred to the sun/moon game.

So what are your plans for the game?
are you going in fresh or are you transferring a pokemon also.

I plan to catch and raise new mons but also like having an ace with me.
>>
>having an overpowered mon with perfect stats that gets 1.5x exp due to being traded

wow fun game
>>
>>26452161

The thing is I have never used a Mawile.
plus it will be the only thing I transfer into the game. the rest will be hopefully brand new mons captured in game.
>>
>>26452161
I did the same for oras and shroomish just to see how hard will it break the game if you can alrwady rape ass with ingame caught one. Shit was hilarious at times like soloing the flying gym with breloom only, x4 weakness my ass eat a boosted rock blast
>>
Getting both versions.
In one, I'll only use pokemon introduced in Gen 7.

In the other, I will do a monotype run. Haven't decided what I'll do yet. Been doing monotype runs since FRLG and do at least one a gen. I've done Normal, Ghost, Water, Dark, Ice, Psychic, Bug, and Fighting. I think I'll assign the remaining types a number and roll a die to see which type it'll be.

Other than that, getting some Gen 1 pokemon ready in VC rby. Fissure Machamp is all set. Not sure which others I should go for but I want to get more.
>>
>>26452150
How can you tell if a level 1 has perfect stats? IV checker?
>>
>>26452150
If you transfer it through the Bank, it won't be able to keep its held item. Giving it the Mega Stone seems unnecessary.
>>
Mega stone won't transfer over and you'll be really underleveled at LV.1
>>
You should super train it to have all the right EVs, too.
>>
File: 1458546265947.png (456 KB, 794x794) Image search: [Google]
1458546265947.png
456 KB, 794x794
>>26453061
There's an ace trainer in Kiloude City, specifically the Pokémon Center, who can tell you the Ivs of your pokemon.
>>
>>26453165
If I can't transfer the stone then it will stay boxed until I get a stone in game for it.
level 1 can be handled the same way as a magikarp, as soon at it hit level 5 the rest a cake walk.

>>26453216
already did :-)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.