[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it about Litten that attracts the most cancerous people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1463251241494.png (261 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463251241494.png
261 KB, 500x500
What is it about Litten that attracts the most cancerous people? They have stooped to false flagging now.
>>
double-false flagging littenfag detected, fuck off you can't fool me
>>
>>26448665
Litten fags are all closeted sexually frustrated fags.
>>
>>26448682
We are not.
>>
>>26448665
>What is it about Popplio that attracts the most cancerous people? They have stooped to false flagging now.
FTFY
>>
>>26448665
thread hidden
>>
And you've stopped to making a shitpost thread, so who really wins in the end?
>>
>>26448665
Oh wow, Poopliofags detected! Littenfags haven't done any of that, and they aren't cancer, you are.
>>26448675
>>26448682
Cancer
>>26449082
This.
>>26449094
And this.
>>26449145
Eh, sorta this.
>>
I'm just a Firefag. I've always chosen the Fire starter in every game. And Litten just seems to be the best one for SM.
>>
>>26448682
>poopliofag's projection
>>
File: tumblr_o71j7j1rKo1t84kvto1_500.gif (63 KB, 500x423) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o71j7j1rKo1t84kvto1_500.gif
63 KB, 500x423
Why do poopliofags force themselves to like such a shit pokemon? Are they legitimate special snowflakes?
>>
>>26448682
I love how Grassfags always have to come up with some kind of strawman for people who like Fire starters.

>Charizard fans are little kids and genwunners!
>Typhlosion fans just want easy mode!
>Emboar fans are barafags!
>Delphox fans are furries!
>Litten fans are edgy!

Gimme a break.
>>
>>26449566
>le grassfag boogeyman
nice try waterfag
>>
>>26448665
Did something happened that I missed? Some meme around Litten that I didn't see that makes this thread make sense? There's a lot of cancer on the board, but Litten fans basically just have a caturday thread and that's all.
>>
>>26449391
>Tumblr
Look out, we got some cancer here
>>
>>26449918
>pooplio tumblrfags make cringey anti-bullying pooplio pics
>didn't get the point that poopliofags are special snowflakes
>>
>>26448665
Poppliofag here, all I see are
>memesters, literal children and some cool dudes like Rowlet
>furries and neckbeards like Litten
>the only other Poppliofags are Balliofags

Am I wrong?
>>
>>26450176
I'm choosing Litten and I'm a Balliofag
>>
Why can't Litten fags just admit that they like the cat because he's dressed like a trap? It's ok, we get it, your're gay.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.