[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time to put the final nail in the coffin The last argument they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: Stopbeingretards.png (2 MB, 2301x921) Image search: [Google]
Stopbeingretards.png
2 MB, 2301x921
Time to put the final nail in the coffin
The last argument they all have is "muh concept art"
They aren't concept art, they aren't beta art
They're fake, all of them, most know this because most aren't gullible retarded 13 year olds
But for the last few of you holding on for dear life, explain this shit.
>>
>>26447872

Anyone saying Rapelio is concept art is full on retarded for a different reason than Roothootfags saying their abomination is concept art.
>>
Non Sequitur
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>uhbb b-b-but Roothoot w-was real all along, you'll see! It's j-just a middle evo, denialfags will b-be so BTFO!

See, I can do it too. Nobody actually thinks that garbage is real. You're just getting baited by bored, falseflagging retards with nothing better to do than fish for epic (You)s.

Just like (You).
>>
>>26447916
Concept art is labeled, meant to be used for reference, has many angles or positions, and certain important features enlarged. The fakes are just singular images. It's not concept art.
>>
>>26447934
>this officially qualified for release concept art is labeled
ftfy
>>
>>26447941
>Qualified for release
>Still says confidential
Yeah they were released, after the games were out, but they still have the confidential label, just like all concept art does

>>26447923
I'm not fishing, I just want the board to be full of discussions of actual info, not full of these dicks for weeks and weeks
>>
>>26447993
>these two things are the same despite totally different conditions
>>
File: 412piKhx5EL._SY300_.jpg (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
412piKhx5EL._SY300_.jpg
10 KB, 300x300
They're baiting, that's it. It's literally that simple. I know it's fun to say /vp/ is full of retards and underage - because it is - but sometimes I think people give the average /vp/ user too LITTLE credit instead of too much. Nobody is stupid enough to believe Roothoot is second stage, or that those final stage """""leaks""""" are true. They just wanted to get a rise out of people, and clearly it fuckin' worked
>>
File: Not sure if serious.png (3 KB, 209x215) Image search: [Google]
Not sure if serious.png
3 KB, 209x215
On the contrary.

While Roothoot and that fucking rock dog (I don't know how to freaking call it nor do I know how in the fuck the fucking cat will turn into that shit) alongside the dolphin dude are very clearly fucking fake as fuck, this side to side might actually put further evidence to back the other three.

The thing is, leaving just these three alone, it's not fair to even compare that shit to ACTUAL concept art because it's definitely not that in any way.

The thing is, that one 5th gen starter final evolution leak happened.

Those weren't concept arts either. They were just... I don't even know what to call it, they were simply the final evolution of the starters with these borders around them. People were quick to assume that shit was fake as fuck and yet it wasn't. You might think I'm retarded for thinking it might apply to this when all around, not even a single one of us knows what the fuck this actually is nor where the fuck the artist is, if there's even one. We're all assuming this is all fake and the implied "artist" is just watching all over us discussing about it without even saying a word.

Now apparently some GUY just ditzed his way into this fucking image board and just posted these three images (the water and grass one first, then the fire one afterwards for some inane reason as if he had taken its time) while being incredibly vague and just disappears into thin air after just apparently taking pictures of presumably, what appears to be the final evolutions on a freaking computer screen, if it's even that which one would EASILY assume to be fake due to how incredibly popular "blurry images on computer screen" leaks are. And posts them on fucking Imgur, of all places.

Now tell me, what does this person, fake leaker or not, could possibly gain from all of this, on a anonymous board, assuming they knew their assumed leaks would be treated as any other due to the way how it was presented?

That's the big question here.
>>
>>26447872
>STILL giving them the benefit of the doubt
your just as bad as they are fucking fag
>>
>>26447923
>>26448242
You both realize this entire thread was bait for the same reasons, right?
>>
File: 68327.jpg (30 KB, 350x267) Image search: [Google]
68327.jpg
30 KB, 350x267
yeah concept art don't look like this
>>
File: 1437157051910.png (385 KB, 587x398) Image search: [Google]
1437157051910.png
385 KB, 587x398
>This is official Sawsbuck Concept Art

Fuck off, OP.
>>
>>26449330
The gen V evos were also posted on Serebii though.

Roothoot and friends were not.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.