[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that someone thought this was okay.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1
File: ass greninja.jpg (4 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
ass greninja.jpg
4 KB, 160x160
Reminder that someone thought this was okay.
>>
>>26445888
reminder that it's probably made by ken sugimori
reminder that 'simplicity' isn't what they're going for with gen 7 looking at Zygarde 100% and Magearna, let alone those retarded starters.

For me the tipping point has always been megas. Pokemon is no longer a qualitative product. It's handholding homogenized trash. Stop making such a big deal out of it and just play it when it's out
>>
>>26445971
The Zygarde formes are an anime thing. They're not showing up in the mainline games.
>>
>>26445980
get some coffee and read the thread
>>
>>26445985
The post claimed that Zygarde 100% is part of Gen 7, which is blatantly wrong.
>>
>>26445988
Read >>>26445985
You're literally not even making an argument, you have no fucking proof either way
>>
>>26446001
You seriously believe that Zygarde formes will be showing up in the games in gen 7 when they're explicitly made for the anime? That's delusional.
>>
>>26446015
I seriously believe that you're trying to make an argument without proof that isn't even part of my original statement to begin with. Even if you're right, you'd be arguing semantics that are irrelevant. Hence I think you should go get some coffee and reread the thread.
>>
I like it

I wish we'd gotten the idea in XY instead of megas
>>
>>26446022
>getting this angry when people point out one of your mistakes
I guess there's no helping you if you don't want to accept that Zygarde is not happening.
>>
>>26446057
>you're just mad
Stopped reading there
>>
>>26446062
Your mistake was calling Zygarde 100% a part of Gen 7, when it's not.

Surely you would have called someone out on being wrong if they claimed that Agumon is a pokemon. You can at least admit that you're wrong about Zygarde 100%, there's no shame in that. I don't care what you say otherwise, just don't claim that shit exclusive to the anime is a part of gen 7.
>>
>>26446074
Your mistake was calling me mad, it's not an argument, and not reading the thread after drinking your coffee.
>>
>>26446078
Then don't use Zygarde 100% as a criticism against gen 7, because it has nothing to do with gen 7.
>>
>>26446084
No, you should never resort to fallacies. It's not okay just because you're under the impression that I did something you don't like. You're literally admitting to shitposting purposefully just because you don't have an argument.

I can only repeat my initial statement: drink some coffee and read the thread
>>
>>26446084
You're a fucking retard. Leave that reasonable anon alone with you assumptive nonsense.
>>
>>26446084
>Exclusive to the anime
He's in the TCG too, ya know
>>
Man now I need coffee. And breakfast. Why did I leave home without.

Also Greningash is just some really dumb crap. This is just some stupid Mary Sue bullshit that makes absolute shit of sense. I never expected pokemon to go this route. Ash is an average as fuck trainer who trains his pokemon however he sees fit and has his wins and his losses. But pandering to him like a Deviantart OC is just retarded.
>>
>>26446167
And Tretta, and Shuffle, and Picross, and the toys
>>
As far as I am concerned, Zygarde 100%/Squishy can show up in games. Ash's Synchro evolution with Greninja is alluded to in X/Y after all.
>>
>>26445971
>Pokemon is no longer a qualitative produc
LOL
>>
>>26446190
>This is just some stupid Mary Sue bullshit
>A Mary Sue for female characters, and Gary Stu, Marty Stu or Larry Stu for male characters, is an idealized and seemingly perfect fictional character, a young or low-rank person who saves the day through unrealistic abilities. Often this character is recognized as an author insert or wish-fulfillment
>a Pokemon that keeps on losing battles is a Mary Sue
>>
>>26446324
This. It's on a bad losing streak ffs. I can never understand this complaint.
>>
They were going to showcase Megas anyway. We all knew they were going to give Ash one, we just didn't expect for it to be this. (and it IS a Mega in all but name) That being said, there IS an aspect of it that is flipping stupid, and if they do make a regular version of it, I hope they get rid of the matter "it looks like Ash". For the mechanics of it, face it, the way it was handled in the games was flipping stupid, too. I will continually say that maintaining it for the anime makes little to no sense, and for the exact reason that was shown in the anime: it can go south really easily. It should've stayed a power only accessible by truly skilled individuals. Is Ash worthy of this power? It's been implied he's had it all along, but I will agree that shouldn't have made him immediately so OP that few can stand against him. Even with finally awakening such power, it should've been made apparent there are others who are also aware of it and are far more experienced than he is with it. Underline experienced.
>>
>>26446371
>flipping
this is an 18+ board, kid

>(and it IS a Mega in all but name)
you do make up enough retarded bullshit that is directly contradicted by evidence to fit in though
>>
>>26446454
Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot you like the idea of anyone instantly becoming a god.
>>
>>26446517
>all things i dislike for the same reason are the same thing
come back when your brain finishes developing
>>
>>26445888
I think Ash-Greninja is cute
>>
>>26446534
Come back when you get social skills.
>>
>>26446454
>This is an 18+ board
Relax there, badass. Don't be a tough guy. You're on a Pokemon board on 4chan.
>>
>>26446561
i'm not trying to be nice to you. you're trying to not be retarded and are failing
>>
>>26446595
>everything I say is right

Maybe for you, but I am not you.
>>
>>26445888
There is very little wrong with the execution, idea or even the design of it unless your reasoning is

>muh tradition
>>
>>26446605
the things i say are right because they're supported by evidence. for example mega evolution is not synchroing because it does not cause the trainer pain while synchroing does. and you are retarded because you dislike two things for the same reason and think that means they are the same thing
>>
>>26445888
>ash greninja exists because ash has a strong relationship with greninja
>pikachu apparently not that fond of ash?
>what?
>>
>>26446672
i was going to say i'd be tired of his reset shit making it so we never won a league but pikachu is a little bitch who doesn't want to evolve so it can't be that competitive
>>
>>26446672
Pikachu is NFE.
>>
>>26446672
Tell that fucker to become Raichu first.
>>
>>26446744
>>26446746
Pikachu is the final evo of Pichu, what are you guys talking about?
>>
I remember there was a guy who posted that Ash-Greninja is a Mega Evolution?
Is this post related to OP?
>>
>>26446636
I will always be convinced Mega evolving was always supposed to be what this is. Having an item do it just begs the question of why it even matters at all. You're ASKING for someone to destroy the entire planet. I know it's how the game does it, but that only exists for the matter that it is a game, and they weren't certain it would catch on, so they needed an escape plan. Now we know that was never necessary. (though why wouldn't it, it was going to catch on regardless of what they did) The rest, I am also aware of what this place likes to force on others. No, I am not playing your game. The game makes no sense, and neither does the anime. I will say it to their face if I have to. I don't care, Masuda himself can kiss my butt. I know of plenty of other games that make better internal sense than this, and I know of animation that makes better internal sense than this. "That wasn't the point," you might say.

I

DON'T

CARE.

If it doesn't make sense, I am rejecting it.
>>
>>26446760
Then how come Pikachu can't learn Hyper Beam or Giga Impact?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.