[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this piss anyone else off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: eewwww.jpg (243 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
eewwww.jpg
243 KB, 900x600
Fire starters shouldnt be blue, they're supposed be a diverse set -_- It really irks me
>>
>>26445430
That's teal
>>
>>26445430
Do you not understand basic colour theory?
>>
>>26445430
Black isn't diverse enough? Having a brown grass starter in the previous gen isn't diverse enough? Jesus fuck off back to tumblr
>>
>Does this piss anyone else off
No
>>
>>26445430
Back to tumblr
>>
File: image.jpg (423 KB, 1476x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
423 KB, 1476x1050
>>26445430
>Colours
>Not colors
I don't have an angry reaction image
>>
Nah son I understand the OPs point, rowlet looks too light compared to litten and poplio, they dont blend well because of the dark blue being so prevailent
>>
>>26445507
Other people around the world favour it as colour. No need for this sort of behaviour.
>>
literally all look like water starters
>>
>>26445507
Americunts at it again
>>
>>26445560
>>26445770

>justifying the inclusion of a silent letter that has no purpose but to make it look "sophisticate" (aka pretentious)
>>
>>26445990
Yo'r riht. Wat wer we thinking.
>>
>>26445990
>not understanding that colour is actually a better spelling representation based on how Brit's pronounce their R sounds
Americans generally (and specifically here) say Rs in the backs of their throats, making "color" sound like "KUH-ler".
Brit's generally (and specifically here) say Rs more towards the front of their mouth, making "colour" sound like "KUH-lore", or in more extreme accents, almost "KUH-loor".

It's just one of the only words we argue over the spelling of along with the pronunciation of. But look at other similar words, with trailing Rs--lots of arguments over whether there should be extra As and Es in there. "Faerie" being a good example.

The More You Know, faggot.
>>
>>26445990
>>26445990
>still giving a fuck about this pointless bullshit
>>
Occassionally, something is posted here which is such a highly concentrated level of autism that I have difficulty even understanding what they're saying. It's like they've transcended this language and are speaking purely in nerd rage, vibrating their displeasure into the world.

Do you feel it now? I do.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.