[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have any hold item ideas? I've thought about a counterpart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Anyone have any hold item ideas? I've thought about a counterpart to the Assault Vest which raises defence instead of sp. defence. What item ideas do you guys have?
>>
>>26445371
>Bright Orb: Nullifies any dark attack used against the holder with a bright flash of light. The item is consumed in the process.
>>
>>26445403
but dark type is evil type in japan
>>
>>26445637
Then it can be the Holy Orb in Japland.
>>
I like the idea of an Assault Vest counterprt.
What about an eviolite counterpart for speed or attack and sp. atk?
>>
>>26445716
That sounds cool, something like Training Sword
>>
Inverse Orb
The Pokemon holding it has the weaknesses and resistances it would have in an inverse battle.

Or a move like Inverse Room that affects all Pokemon.
>>
>>26445371
Adding an Eviolite to my hack but one boosts Atk and Spd and the other boosts SpAtk and Spd.
Basically I want people to use whatever Pokemon they want during their playthrough.
They seem like they'd be OP in the official game. Maybe if it just boosted Atk/SpAtk.
>>
>>26445371
Since Gen VII will add new items anyways I'll try to create some:

-Miracle Orb: If the holder uses a Psychic-type move against a Dark-type target then it will ignore Dark-type immunity. It has the same effect that the move "Miracle Eye"

-Power Reader: Each turn a move isn't used it will increase its damage on 10% until reach 50%. It's an opposite version of the Metronome item. Its sprite is the same that the reader that the Saiyans of DBZ used.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.