[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will they do the inevitable BW/BW2 remakes? Will they do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 11ax5dy.png (292 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
11ax5dy.png
292 KB, 640x480
How will they do the inevitable BW/BW2 remakes? Will they do BW1 in one gen and BW2 in another gen? Remix them into a single game?
>>
BW3
>>
They won't remake them. There's fuck all demand for post gen 3 remakes and people only wanted gen 3 remakes for the battle frontier.
>>
>>26443846

Gen4 is 8 years old. The 20 year old nostalgia fucks are about to start wishing for them soon.
>>
>>26443856
People might stop being so hyped over remakes now that gf has started removing features and is just making generic games instead of including shittons of extras and pretty much perfecting the continent like in hgss/frlg
>>
>>26443846
>thinking GF won't continue to shit out remakes as long as people keep buying them
>ORAS sold 9.94 million copies
>not realizing that Mega Evolutions suggest where we're going next (XY had a bunch of Hoenn pokemon, ORAS had Lopunny and Gallade)

I for one can't fucking wait to return to Sinnoh as long as they fix the glacial pace, the terrible wild Pokemon type distribution, and give Infernape a Fire/Electric mega w/Levitate where he rides a nimbus cloud
>>
>>26443878

>pretty much perfecting the continent like in hgss/frlg

The effort there was mainly since Gamefreak actually wanted to remake Gen 1/2 so they could make the games they wanted to make in the first place.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.