[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is just my theory, what if the third version after S/M ends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Zygarde_Niji.png (439 KB, 1007x793) Image search: [Google]
Zygarde_Niji.png
439 KB, 1007x793
This is just my theory, what if the third version after S/M ends up being Pokemon Earth and Zygarde is actually the earth legendary? Marshadow (assumably a pokemon based off Mars) could pose a threat towards Earth and Zygarde ends up defending it?
>>
This is just my theory, but what if Zygarde is unrealized cut content because of unforeseen setbacks or limitations?
>>
>the third version
Third versions are ded.
>>
>>26440789
Probably why they delayed his game until Gen 7 anon
>>
There is no third version or SM and there is no cut content. Zygarde will be in SM and they'll move on to another new gen after SM.
>>
>>26440740
We already had aliens attack and Mega Patrick Quayze took care of that.

They'll do a Z version, but it will be more like
>Lysandre hears legend of AZ
>Wonders if he can control life and death, basically choosing what will stay and go, thusly making the world beautiful in his eyes
>Finds out its true, captures AZ and gets both Xerneas and Yveltal
>Somewhere along the line, the trainer discover a Zygarde Cell, it basically transforms as you gather more pieces from battling team flare.
>When Kalos is in danger bc Lysandre, you'll have to venture into terminus cave and piece together zygarde, but it's only 50%
>You go to fight Lysandre, but you're too weak, instead you free AZ and retreat. AZ notices Zygarde and tells you about Chamber of Emptiness.
>You go there, and it reacts to Zygarde and becomes something like Genesis Cave, where you battle a second Zygarde. You beat it or script a capture, doesn't matter and you have full Zygarde.
>Then you rechallenge Lysandre

It's simple enough to work and I could see GF do this.
>>
What if zygarde is in SM but has nothing to do with the plot
>>
>>26440740
As much as 4chan loves to preach "Zygarde is dead lmao Zygardefags" meme, heck sometimes even I'm convinced that GF abandoned it, but I would love for something like this to become true, especially if GF is actually planning some buildup between Zygarde and this Marshadow.
>>
>>26440740
All Pokémon theories are purely fanon.
>>
>>26441089

>Zygarde in another random cuck-shed cave for no reason again

pls
>>
This meme again? Holy fuck.

Zygarde will probably be in Sun & Moon, but I doubt it will have to do with the SM legendaries. It's too closely tied in with Xerneas and Yveltal. I mean, everyone is like "MUH CHEST COLORS" but what about the tendril-things' colors? What about the fact that Zygarde is literally the balance between life and death (Xerneas and Yveltal)?

This meme is stupid.
>>
>>26441517
It's just autists who can't wrap their brains around the fact that, for whatever reason, Gamefreak or TPC decided to break muh patterns regarding third legendary.
>>
>>26441631
Exactly. At the very most, perhaps it was just a little easter egg hinting towards the next game that was meant to be discovered after SM got announced. But plot relevance? Little to none. Just a fun little secret. And that's just a guess. It could have been a complete coincidence.
>>
File: 1438144308545.gif (3 MB, 279x350) Image search: [Google]
1438144308545.gif
3 MB, 279x350
>>26440789
>this meme again
This is just my theory, but what if Gamefreak doesn't fucking care about what patternfags think will happen and they'll make games however the fuck they want?

I mean fuck, we got Mega Evolutions for final-stage mons, throwing out the perceived notion that there is such a thing as a "final" stage 'mon besides Mega, and ORAS has proven that Gamefreak is willing to give NEW ways to evolve things with older 'mons.

At the end of the day, I think it's beyond any one of us when it comes to determining what exactly goes on at GF HQ, but I think it's safe to say that we don't fucking know what we don't fucking know.
>>
>>26441517
Zygarde is the balance of life energy.

Purple color pallet - Xerneas - Giving life energy
Blue color pallet - (likely) Lunaala - The Spirit
White pallet - ???
Orange color pallet - (likely) Solgaleo - The Soul
Red color pallet - Yveltal - Taking life energy
>>
>>26441742
Except Lunaala is primarily purple, white, and gold and Solgaleo is primarily white and gold. And why do they not fit the XYZ trio's design aesthetics of being black + 1 other prominent color? Why do they have nothing to do with the XYZ's trio's obvious Norse motif?
>>
>>26441809
Sun and Moon logos are orange and blue
>>
>>26441820
So what? Don't you think they'd care more about making the actual legendaries look fitting with Zygarde than the logos?
>>
>>26441854
No
>>
>>26441864
Then that's your problem.
>>
>>26441904
No, thats your problem, if their logos are orange and blue then that means GF wanted them to look lke that
>>
>>26441517
>the balance between life and death
This never mentioned. Zygarde has no connection to those two in the games.
>>
Pokemon Z is the anime, Pokemon XY&Z, that is currently airing. It has a huge focus on Zygarde and its forms. Its forms will probably be in S/M.
>>
>>26444334
>GF
More proof that Zygardecucks are dumb. Logos fall under marketing which Gamefreak doesn't get the final say in. All that means is TPC wanted a red versus blue motif like most Pokemon games.

We're not talking about Zygarde being the S&M box mascot anymore (that's where the color theory originated from). We're talking about it being tied to Lunaala and Solgaleo in-universe.
>>
>>26440789
This is most likely, it felt like they had planned a third Z game but ran out of time or something. That's also why Perfect Zygarde might be some post Elite 4 legendary in SM without any background story.
>>
>>26444631
>it felt like they had planned a third Z game

They didn't. They had the release timeline with SM planned out since before XY was even out. There's a reason they put the souvenir guy blatantly teasing it.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.