[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm the reason you didn't get a Darkrai card
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 0522161912.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
0522161912.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
Got 24 unused codes here, and I've used at least six myself, for a total of 30 cards.

I'm going to do a giveaway once the codes get closer to expiring, but I just wanted to share for now.
>>
>>26439715
>implying we care about darkrai
>when we could just inject it
>>
>tfw agoraphobic and lonely so can never get codes
>>
>>26439715
What region?
>>
>>26440527
Us
>>
>>26440527
Us
>>
Actually the reason I didn't was I didn't need or want one
>>
>>26439715
When exaclly
>>
>>26441280

August 31st
>>
Do the codes expire on the 24, or can you just not get them from GStop anymore?
>>
>>26441324
Gamestop stops handing out the cards on the 24th, but the actual codes don't expire until the 31st of August
>>
>>26439715
>Not selling them on eBay for 3 bucks a pop
RETARD
>>
because codes don't work on Jap version
>-b-but japs get all these events
japs have to go to theaters and shit and I can't cause I live in Japan, rest of the world just gets the code without doing anything

grass is greener
>>
>>26441592
*don't live
>>
>>26439730
Injectfag detected
>>
>>26441467
>rips kids off
>namecalls someone a retard
The irony.
>>
Go into GameStop and they can print out a code onto a reciept, even if they're out of physical cards.
>>
You got code cards? My GameStop just printed the code on a receipt and handed it to whoever was getting it, not the fancy code cards.
>>
>>26442282

This. I got one like this a few days ago.

Also, I got a bunch of them.. is it true that people that dont live in the US cant use the codes?
>>
>>26442206
>literally openly admitted to injecting very explicitly in his single-sentence post
>"I'VE GOT IT FIGURED OUT; I BET YOU INJECT, DON'T YOU"

The average breeder, everyone.
>>
>>26442236
How is getting money retarded, moralfag?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.