[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how likely are these games to be remade in gen7 or gen8?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
how likely are these games to be remade in gen7 or gen8?
>>
>>26437540
Not likely at all.
>>
>>26437540
Probably because what would come after S/M?
>>
Maybe not Gen 7, but definitely coming gen 8 if it passes 7. Some may argue it's "too soon", and some may argue that GameFreak is still attempting to deviate from its usual formula (which is getting successful considering how many surprises they had in V and VI).
>>
>>26437540
I would love to see Sinnoh redone in proper 3D, but I don't expect it come gen 7.
>>
2019/2020
>>
>>26437540
Decently. And I want my 3D Dawn.
>>
I really don't want this even though I quite liked DP
>>
>>26437578
>mega evolution
>not including features braindead corpses knew people would be disappointed without
>riding a dragon into space
what else?
>>
Eh, Gamefreak skipped a 3rd version this gen so at this point they're practically unpredictable. DP is nearing its 10 year mark so maybe it could come to gen 7 or 8. I know it sounds odd that remakes of DP could be coming to the 3DS, but remember in the first trailer of SM where everything "comes together". Both gen 6 and 7 could be linked similar to how gen 1 and 2 were, and could very well connect both Hoenn and Sinnoh into the lore of both Kalos and Alola. Even if it does come to the next handheld, they also have to do remakes of Gen 5 on there as well considering both Gen 4 and 5 were on the DS, so gamefreak would probably just remake DP on the 3DS using the inproved 3D engine from SM and put the remakes of BW/B2W2 on the next console
>>
Unlikely. Gen 2 and 3 were only made because people asked for it. Very few people ask for gen 4 remakes.
>>
35% of Yellow Diamond and Pearl get a remake in Gen 7 and 46.87% chance in gen8 and 20-30% chance for gen9
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.