[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw can't make myself use repels for fear of repelling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: fM9uKBb.png (294 KB, 640x429) Image search: [Google]
fM9uKBb.png
294 KB, 640x429
>tfw can't make myself use repels for fear of repelling a shiny
>mfw thinking about the shinies I might have repelled
>mfw thinking about all of the shinies that have been replied since pokemon came out

walking through early routes post game is suffering
>>
>using repels
>>
>>26436762
You mong that's not how it works.
Get real, what were you going to do with the shiny uncomptetive ratata equivalent anyway? Store it in your PC till the heat death?
>>
>>26436851
I always at least get shinies up to their final evos, sometimes I'll even reset one of my other games, move the shiny and a few other lads to that cart and play through with that team.
>>
>>26436762
>>26436762
That's not how it works. Shinies are only generated when a battle is initiated (or when analyzed with the DexNav); using repels only makes the "wait" for your next shiny those battles longer. It does nothing to your chances. You don't "lose" anything.
>>
File: Value of a shiny.jpg (68 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
Value of a shiny.jpg
68 KB, 876x493
>>26436762
>>
If you're going to use that logic then every second you're not encountering a wild Pokemon you might be losing out on a shiny, you fucking retard.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.