[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>10/10 What the hell, this game is complete trash. A 6 at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (412 KB, 800x728) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
412 KB, 800x728
>10/10

What the hell, this game is complete trash. A 6 at best.
The exploration is limited, the Pokewalker gimmick is trash, the early route Pokemon suck and there's certain shit you gotta do at certain times, the entire map is just empty and lifeless, the gym leaders require useless grinding, 2D sprites are used numerous times, drawback distance is horrendous, lackluster in terms of platforming, little amount of sidequests, multiple plot holes in story, your rival is an idiot, puzzles are either piss easy or piss hard, in game fights are a mixed bag of difficulty, the caves are fucking grindfests, and lastly the amount of dialogue in this game pulls you out of the action on numerous accounts.
Honestly, if there's ever been a game that nostalgia's put too much of an outlook on, it's this one
>>
>>26436049
Stale pasta.
>>
Nice bait. Also

>the gym leaders require useless grinding
Wow you suck ass if you have to grind in a pokemon game. I beat Red when all my Pokemon were like 10-15 levels lower.
>>
>>26436066
not op but you literally have never played soul silver/hearth gold
>>
File: hgssvsoras.png (611 KB, 1092x1248) Image search: [Google]
hgssvsoras.png
611 KB, 1092x1248
They're examples of how to do GOOD remakes, unlike ORAS.

>Johto didn't originally have a Safari Zone
>"Alright guys, let's try adding one and doing something unique with it to add some more content"

>Hoenn had Safari Zone
>"lol ok just remove it because casualization amirite"

>HGSS has to remove game corner because of europoors
>"Alright guys let's add this cool little minigame to replace it"

>ORAS has to remove game corner because of europoors
>"eh let's just remove it and give a npc a feelsy quote that tumblr will wet themselves over lol"
>>
>>26436085
The HGSS Safari Zone was so bad, it went away forever, kys my man.
>>
>>26436077
Yes I have? I played Heart Gold. I don't remember my whole team but I know I had Feraligatr, Hitmonlee and Snorlax. Snorlax was the only one on my team bulky enough to take Red's hits and I beat him with him. Why would you assume I never played it.
>>
>6
Stopped reading there.
I'm tired of all these stupid bait threads, at least be unique about it and put some effort into it.
You're just shitting up the board this way.
>>
>>26436077
Are people on /vp/ really this bad at the games?
How old are you?
>>
Anyways...can someone link me a download with sacredgold/stormsilver with randomized eggs please?
>>
>>26436085
>a shitty forced Suicune subplot being included is a good thing
>Johto Safari Zone being anything more than complete and utter shit
>post-game Kanto is still boring as fuck
Top kek, this list always make me laugh.
>>
I was honestly disappointed in HG/SS.

Which is a shame because the original G/S was my favorite game with some of my favorite pokemon
>>
>>26436077
You don't have to grind in SS at all. You can beat any of the gyms, trainers, E4, Red, etc. being severely underleveled. It's GF Pokemon, not something like Blaze Black.
>>
File: 1417312088859.png (457 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1417312088859.png
457 KB, 1080x1080
>>26436158
It's summer anon, plus leaks attract redditors.
/vp/ is gonna be awful for a while or mods allow furry threads so we can repel underageb&.

Remember to not take the bait, but if you do, sage goes in all fields.
>>
>>26436066
>having that high levels

i beat him 25 levels lower without using a single item
>>
If you really analyze a game that hard, maybe Pokemon isn't for you. Just sit back, chill out, and play. Stop worrying about drawback distance and plot holes and you'll enjoy the game more.
>>
Better than ORAS but I'd still play Crystal over HG/SS. They didn't manage to capture the same melancholic mood.

FR/LG still remain the best remakes as they added the most and fixed the most.

The Johto music sounds better in Seevi Isles than HGSS as well. (But best in 2nd gen.)
>>
File: fedora tower.jpg (54 KB, 543x960) Image search: [Google]
fedora tower.jpg
54 KB, 543x960
Can you fucking Rowetfags leave already? Litten is obviously the best starter. Way better than your shitty owl and Pooplio.

We are the majority on the entire internet. So fuck off.

Pic related it's a Rowletfag
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.