[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 81uK++ZtgXL._SL1500_.jpg (303 KB, 1500x1338) Image search: [Google]
81uK++ZtgXL._SL1500_.jpg
303 KB, 1500x1338
I've bought Black and Black 2 and this board seems to like those games. What should i expect? why is it good? from the first look, the graphics pretty much disappoints.
>>
>>26435286
It isn't good. It's easily the second worse generation.

It was the only Pokémon game I didn't enjoy playing through.
>>
>>26435286
Start with black obviously
>>
>>26435286
Story,Gameplay and Postgame should make up for the less than stellar Graphics.
In Black you will have only gen V pokemon, while Black2 has a more varied pokedex and is a direct sequel.
Have fun
>>
B/W1 delivers a plot that is actually well done for pokemon game standards. As pokemon is an JRPG that is usually poor on the story department. It also introduced unlimited TMs and is the first gen that allows only new pokemon until the postgame.

B2W2 is inferior to the story department, but has an expanded pokedex with previous gen pokemon and the best post content in the series. Unlike the third versions, you start with a different main character the region experience would much different than a complete rehash.

Gen 5 alone were pretty solid and unique experiences for the series. Even with the flawed pixel work in the battles.
>>
>>26435286
BW is a bit linear, you'll like it if you like JRPGs I guess. Too much NPC dialogue for me.

BW2 has a much more interesting locations but a shittier story that's still dialogue heavy.
>>
>>26435286
>from the first look, the graphics pretty much disappoints.
Are you talking about the battles or the overworld?
>>
>>26435733
Both, SS and HG looks way better imo
>>
>>26435858
You're right.
Everything about Gen 5 is a pixelated mess.
>>
>>26435858
Have you started playing the game?
I don't like how cramped the battles look in HGSS and some backsprites were kinda bad, but I can understand if people don't like the quality of the moving sprites.
The overworld didn't change very much except for some important parts having way more 3D and the seasons.
>>
>>26435339
>>26435880
Hey, look! I found >>Reddit!
>>
>>26435996
playing Black right now, the characters are fun and team Plasma seems interesting. Despite the bad graphics this game seems promising.
>>
>>26436131
>bad graphics
>best spritework game freak ever did
wew
next youre gonna tell me the gen 3 engine is better than the gen 4/5 one
>>
>>26436480
they literally used sprites from D/P/Pt and animated them in the shittiest way possible
>>
>>26436519
I prefer shitty animations over no animations to be honest.
>>
>>26436519
i cant believe it
youre actually gonna make me crawl out of my comfy ass bed to turn on my desktop, plug in my harddrives, and prove you wrong
i just wanted to be comfy today anon
>>
>>26436519
>being this wrong
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.