[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All gens are great and all Pokémon are amazing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
All gens are great and all Pokémon are amazing.
>>
File: Smug anime girl.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Smug anime girl.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>26433860
No.
>>
Gen 7 is garbage.
>>
File: 1463075873298.jpg (92 KB, 1300x863) Image search: [Google]
1463075873298.jpg
92 KB, 1300x863
>>26433860
this gonna be gud
>>
>>26433871
Shut up Tomori
>>26433872
Only 6 mons reveald
>its garbage
>>
gen 6 was objectively shit
gen 3 is objectively gamefreak's peak

your opinion is subjective and ill founded
>>
>>26433906
Change 3 with 4 and 6 with 2 and I agree.
>>
File: 1375152092294.png (234 KB, 700x586) Image search: [Google]
1375152092294.png
234 KB, 700x586
I like every game and think every one is at least alright, but I wouldn't say all of them are great.

I also think most of the most hated ones tend to be underrated and most of the most loved ones tend to be overrated.
>>
At the time of their release, I thoroughly enjoyed every Pokémon game, but looking back in hindsight now I have no interest in going back to play Gen I or Gen II. I'm willing to play and re-play all of the other generations, but those two just don't do it for me anymore. As for Pokémon, I definitely dislike a good amount of their designs but I'd never claim one was outright bad. Except possibly Jynx, fuck Jynx.
>>
>>26434067
I do have to say I absolutely hate Stunfisk... So much
>>
>>26434067
I feel the same way, except I can't go back to gen 3 either. I think ORAS ruined my enjoyment of Hoenn.
>>
>>26434111
I don't like going back to RSE or FRLG that much because of the lack of Physical/Special split. I can enjoy RBY fine because the broken mechanics can be fun to abuse like actually sweeping everything with Flareon due to its old Special stat and Fire Spin, and I have a huge soft spot for Johto, but Gen III's sort of in this awkward teen phase between the simpler battle mechanics of Gen I and II, and the perfected battle mechanics of Gen IV which have been used since with no alterations.

The battles are also some of the slowest in the series in Gen III. Shame because the overworld's probably the smoothest in the series.
>>
File: 600px-568Trubbish.png (174 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
600px-568Trubbish.png
174 KB, 600x600
>>26433860
It's true
I hope that one day we'll finally get full Pokemon adventure with interactable world and Pokemon that feel alive
I think even the most hated pokemon can be given soul, if you give them behavior and make them interact with the player and the world around.

Imagine, you walk down the city road when you spot a small trubbish stumblling around in a alleyway. When aproached, it makes a cute noise runs away and jumps into a garbage can
>>
>>26434029
> I also think most of the most hated ones tend to be underrated and most of the most loved ones tend to be overrated.

Incredibly true.
>>
>>26433860
i agree anon!

>>26434212
i would love this

we should exchange fc so we can trade cute and comfy 'mons to each other in pokemon sun and moon c:
>>
>>26433997
>Replace the second best gen with the second worst gen

>Replace the worst gen with the best gen

FUCK OFF UNDERAGE SINNOHBORTION
>>
Gen I is objectively the most original and therefor the best.
Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.
>>
I agree.
I enjoy Pokémon without "GEN _ MASTER RACE! KLEFKI HAS A HORRIBLE DESIGN AND I WILL KEEP DENYING HE IS A GOD AMONG MEN! MY OPINION IS FACT BUT YOURS IS STILL JUST AN OPINION!"
>>
>>26433860
Yes.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.