[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw somebody had leaked lots of information about XY and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: leeks.png (69 KB, 1007x563) Image search: [Google]
leeks.png
69 KB, 1007x563
>yfw somebody had leaked lots of information about XY and nobody noticed
>>
and now what? Search hundreds of "leaks" and say they are real or what
>>
>>26433948
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>26433809
Most of that stuff was likely just an educated guess, given how they mess up the gym order.
Back then no one knew fuck all though, it's only natural people would be sceptical of that post, just look at the fake leaks that have come about in Sun/Moon's wake
>>
>>26433809
>Nobody noticed
That person is a notorious leaker
>>
>>26433809
>nobody noticed
were you just not here or is your memory that bad?

that leak caused the biggest shitstorms of pre-XY, the dude eventually got hunted down by Nintendo ninjas if I recall and there was lots of Pokebeach controversy
>>
>>26434074
You can't educatedly guess most of that
>>
>>26434079
Has he talked about Sun/Moon?
Or any other notorious leakers for that matter.
>>
>>26433809
>nobody noticed
I saw this shit all over vp once more info came out
>>
File: pokebeach.png (40 KB, 907x471) Image search: [Google]
pokebeach.png
40 KB, 907x471
No, people noticed. it was posted all over /vp/ once pokebeach posted it.
>>
>>26433809
>claims psychic resists fairy
>claims second gym is fairy
>claims Professor's name is Patrice

That was just a guy who's ludicrously good at guessing. The fact that he's right about most of that is a coincidence.
>>
>>26433809
That's just Pokebeach leaks, they were reposted on that website from OP
>>
>>26435405
>>26434074
newfags detected
>>
>>26435405
Are you seriously? He literally guesses Draining Kiss. It's probably more like a mix of fake and true information that people who actually leak thigns seem to fucking do for some dumbass reason. I STILL remember when I was sure the Gen V starters were fake because one of the guys who endorsed them literally made a fake screenshot using real assets.
>>
>>26435405
Or the game developers changed their mind about a few things between the time the leak happened and the time the game was released.
>>
File: 1364692315116.png (90 KB, 305x221) Image search: [Google]
1364692315116.png
90 KB, 305x221
These leaks were great. Didn't /vp/ end getting the leaker fired from his testing job too?

>MEWTWO WOULD NEVER GET TWO MEGAS GUYS, HE MUST HAVE CONFUSED IT FOR MEGA MEW
>>
>>26434664
No, the guy he got his info from got his ass fired and perma-blacklisted. Stop being so fucking new.
>>
No one paid attention? I remember people duriously debating over if it was real or not.

I was right. Fairy type is real. Sylveon is a fairy type and I predicted at least 2 of the changes. Clefairy and Mawile
>>
File: 1463922319266.png (93 KB, 1007x563) Image search: [Google]
1463922319266.png
93 KB, 1007x563
>>26433809
>>
>>26433809
>nobody noticed MageLeif
this is some next level shitposting
>>
Those were the Pokebeach leaked that caused a massive shitstorm back then.
>>
>>26437921
subtle
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.