[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cool, Cringey or Creepy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Mr Mime Sweep.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Mr Mime Sweep.gif
2 MB, 480x270
Stumbled on this video, can't tell if it is interesting or just strange. Thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfSVNkDeN2A#
>>
>>26433707
holy fuck that's sad
>>
>>26433721
Something different at least I guess.
>>
>>26433707
She's pretty
>>
Why the fuck would any water weeds and moss?
>>
>>26433859
Lol hadn't seen that. Guess she isn't much of a gardener.
>>
She's cute.
>>
>>26433707
>a Persian for ants
>>
>>26433707

This is the type of thing anons will look at and see "autistic faggotry" while it's really just good-natured silliness by an animator who likes Pokemon.
>>
It's really cute, why would it be cringey?
>>
I actually liked it I think. Nice to see something a little different.
>>
>>
>Implying weeds are plants
>>
>>26434076
It isn't much of a garden really.
>>
>>26433707
The only wrong thing about this video is how small that Persian is
>>
>>26433707
i find it adorable and silly as hell. nothing cringey about it at all.
>>
File: Muk.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Muk.gif
3 MB, 480x270
I did lol a little at Muk on the bathroom floor.
>>
That was cute.
>>
You just "stumbled" on this did you OP? This vid that was made 2 days ago and has 188 views? How many times are you gonna samefag the words "cute" and "different" to describe this "random" vid that you "can't tell how you feel about"?

I guess you've gotta get views somehow and theres enough kids on this board to gather a few subscribers here.
>>
This is one of those things where we won't know if it's cringey until we get more.

If it's an amateur animator choosing a fun subject to animate, it's just nice, and a great way to get practice and showcase skills she builds.

If she's obsessed with real pokemon and goes to hilarious lengths to live in an imaginary world at the expense of real-life functioning, then it's cringey.
If it goes into Pokehusbando/Pokewaifu territory then obviously it is.
>>
I thought it was nice and I'd like to watch more of these kind of videos
>>
File: posts-images-IPs.png (809 B, 61x17) Image search: [Google]
posts-images-IPs.png
809 B, 61x17
>>26435695
>21 posts
>16 IPs
>5 posts are OP

>>26433707
>>26433818
>>26433930
>>26434012
>>26434032
>>26434252
>>26435497
>>26435772

5 of these posts
>>
>>26435695
I subbed to her when a parody song she made got posted on here as cringey.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.