[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WELCOME TO ELF'S WORLD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: VietnameseCrystal.png (81 KB, 689x432) Image search: [Google]
VietnameseCrystal.png
81 KB, 689x432
Who Vietnamese Crystal here?
>>
Vietnamese crystal was actually my first gen 2 game. I was excited as fuck when I somehow managed to trigger the Celebi event, and catch it on my first go.
>>
>>26431516
Do you remember how?
>>
>>26431544
I got the GS ball from the Communications center (Goldenrod had an expanded Pokemon center in original japanese and thus 'vietnamese'), gave it to kurt, took it back the next day and used it on the Ilex forest shrine.

It's worth noting that the game isn't at all Japanese, I was able to make sense of the syntax and some names because it's Chinese grammar and pinyin words.
>>
>>26431567
>isn't at all Japanese
Whoops, Vietnamese I mean

Good times, I wish my cart was still working. It eventually fell apart and I got a legit english copy of Crystal, but the differences like the stats screen, sonicboom animation and the communications center being gone left me a little disappointed.
>>
Also, I never made it past Chuck, because I had no idea what the fuck Jasmine wanted before she would go back to her gym.
>>
File: Everyone call him elf monster.jpg (45 KB, 480x434) Image search: [Google]
Everyone call him elf monster.jpg
45 KB, 480x434
>>26431438
>>
> I AM VERY DISGUSTED WITH THE TRASHY MAN. IN SPITE OF THE MONSTER, AND THE COACH, ONLY TRASHY, I WILL BEAT DOWN THEM ALL. FOR THIS I MUST STRENGTHEN MYSELF. THE MONSTER IS THE SAME TOO, COLLECT ALL THE TRASHY, RIGHTEOUS FELLOW ARE ALL UNPARDONABLE. YOU DON'T AFFECT ME, THE TRASHY STROLLING IS AN EYESORE.

Truer words never been said.
>>
It was a pretty enjoyable play once I got my hands on the rom and initially I thought it was the funniest shit.
I should give it another playthrough.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.