[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post yfw they nerf Psychic types in S/M
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1463892719411.png (122 KB, 555x549) Image search: [Google]
1463892719411.png
122 KB, 555x549
Post yfw they nerf Psychic types in S/M
>>
>>26430878
Psychic (type) isn't broken.

The games and all of It's fictional characters are perfectly balance.
>>
Finally. Hopefully they can nerf ice, dark, grass, bug, and poison while they're at it.
>>
>>26430878
Only flying needs a nerf
>>
post yfw they nerf Fairy types in S/M
ftfy
>>
What more needs to be done with the Psychic type? Rock should resist itself and I'd give Ice more resistances personally.
>>
>>26430935
you mispelt brave bird
>>
>>26432249
post yfw GameFreak only removed and nerfed the type gems was because of talonflame and hawlucha
>>
>>26430878
Psychic type has gone downhill and never stopped, design and competitive-wise, there's no need to do that :(
>>
>>26430878
I'd rather a bug/ice buff
>>
>>26434410
Psychic as a defensive typing never received a buff on its own, but by virtue of Fighting becoming really good in recent generations. Of course, most Fighting-types got Knock Off buffed or stuff like U-turn for Mienshao so that didn't help them.
>>
I'd rather Fairies lose the Fighting resist though
>>
File: 1463657216147.jpg (20 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1463657216147.jpg
20 KB, 600x338
>>26431102
>gunk shot gets 85% accuracy
>belch only needs one berry used up to be active for the rest of the match
>moonblast and play rough reduced to 85 power
>bullet punch distribution increases
>iron tail accuracy boosted to 85%
>>
>>26435396
THIS
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.