[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How likely is it that Sun/Moon will bring rebalances like wh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1463798796439.jpg (33 KB, 300x306) Image search: [Google]
1463798796439.jpg
33 KB, 300x306
How likely is it that Sun/Moon will bring rebalances like what happened in XY? This time actual, significant rebalances, not "Roserade got a +10 to Defense lol"

http://pokemon-matome.net/articles/36658.html
An article where Masuda acknowledged the overwhelming power of Mega Kangaskhan. Will it be done for BALANCE? Or are Megas too popular to nerf?
>>
they really should rebalance things considerably each gen. i don't know why they wouldn't.
>>
>>26427079
if they gave dunsparce 10 bst each generation they might suddenly make it op and they couldn't nerf it for years. they need to stick with safe changes like introducing megas.
>>
>>26427079
They rebalance the power/pp of moves all the time and even made bst changes in gen 6
>>
>>26427079
PLEASE FIX ICE AND BUG

They're both horribly underwhelming. Grass has the saving grace of being super effective against the most numerous type, that's something, but those two are almost a burden to use.
Ice needs to resist SOMETHING, or at least not be weak against every type out there.
Bug desperately needs to be super effective against something else, or have neutral damage against two more types because right now it's ridiculous.
>>
>>26427161
>Le fix Ice by giving it resistances meme

I'd be happy with them not making slow Ice mons, and making Ice the type it should have always been, IE the glass cannons.

>Fix Bug

Bug is probably the joke type for GF. I agree that it needs to at least damage some more things neutrally though.
>>
>>26427226
Why would I say it like a meme? I'm only asking they fix their own bullshit.
Fire and Steel make total sense, and they balance the type nicely, now with Fairy bringing Steel from obscurity. The bullshit they need to rectify is its weakness to Fighting and Rock.
It's like the concept of ice and glaciers literally shaping mountains escaped their comprehension. And Fighting could be taken down one little peg, since they're honestly overpowered by being super effective against the most numerous type out there (not sure if they tie with Water, dunno)
>>
>scald STILL hasn't been absolutely fucking castrated even after 2 full generations and remains one of, if not the single best, moves in the game
>Mega Kangaskhan is the most powerful Pokemon in the regular game, bar none, and will continue to be unless Parental Bond is changed
>Primal Groudon was been the single biggest shift in the competitive metagame since Arceus and will continue to be absolutely mandatory on every team
>Poison is still in a dead heat with Bug for the title of "Worst fucking type in the game"
>Fairy was introduced as a check for Dragon beause it had become the equivalent of gen 1 Psychic; now Fairy is the single most broken type in the game

I have no expectations for the changes GF will bring in SM but I know I will still be disappointed
>>
How would you fix Parental Bond?
>>
>>26427823
Disable all secondary effects for at least the second hit.
>>
>>26427548
>scald
Stopped reading there.
Shit the fuck up, git gud, and learn how to counter one goddamn move. Fucking crybaby.
>>
>>26427823
Give it to new pokemon built from the ground up balanced around it instead of giving it to a pokemon with seismic toss, sucker punch and power up punch.
>>
>>26427823
weaken the second hit
>>
>>26427823
The pokemon will receive 50% more damage by direct, non spread attacks from the opponent.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.