[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the absolute worst fire type design? >pic not related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: growlithe2.jpg (133 KB, 900x963) Image search: [Google]
growlithe2.jpg
133 KB, 900x963
Who is the absolute worst fire type design?
>pic not related
>>
File: image.png (56 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
56 KB, 250x250
>>26425460
>>
Simisear. I can't think of a single person that likes those monkeys
>>
>>26425482
>not liking hot monkey dik
>>
>>26425477
>not liking heatmor
I think Delphox is the worst.
>>
>>26425482
/thread
>>
>>26425482
Simisage is cool, one of my favorite Unova pokemon. The hair's a bit off putting at first but the rest of the design is great.

The other two monkeys are still kind of bleh, but I give them a pass simply because Simisage is great and they compliment him.
>>
>>26425460
Litten
>>
>>26425477
Heatmor has a clever design and awesome purpose.
>>
>>26425482

I like those monkeys. Used to hate them, but they're 'aight.
>>
>>26425477
Another episode of "ugly designs are bad designs"
>>
File: Ash_Talonflame.png (3 MB, 1920x1647) Image search: [Google]
Ash_Talonflame.png
3 MB, 1920x1647
>>26425460

fite me
>>
>>26425592
this
>>
>>26425592
underrated post
>>
Fire types in general tend to have really good designs.
I'd say the weakest links are Moltres, the Magmar line and Reshiram.
Reshiram feels like it should be something else entirely, and just had fire type tacked on for reasons. I'm not personally fond of the design, but from an objective standpoint it's not irredeemable.
Magmar is just fucking weird and I have no idea what it's supposed to be. It doesn't help that it's just about impossible to get one on your team for an in game playthrough and that magmortar is nothing special in competitive. Odd+forgettable makes for a pretty weak design, unless that's the point of the design like with Dunsparce, but I doubt it.
Moltres just looks goofy and rushed. It could have been this majestic phoenix pokemon, but instead it's just a goose that someone set on fire.
>>
>>26425649
Fuck off.
>>
I'll be the first to say Heatran, no contest.
>>
Magmortar
>>
>>26425627
If it's not waifu material why does it even exist? Pokemon is a dating simulator after all
>>
>>26425482
I love Simisage
>>
File: frontier_logo.png (64 KB, 335x320) Image search: [Google]
frontier_logo.png
64 KB, 335x320
>>26425649

YOU BET I WILL YOU KAREN-LOVING FAGGOT! ME AND MY SMOGONERS ARE GOING TO BRAVE BIRD YOUR ASS SO HARD YOU'LL WISH WE STEALTH ROCKED IT INSTEAD!
>>
>>26425460
>I don't like puppies or dogs
Its no problem brah, everyone has different tastes.
>>
Shit
>Simisear

Low
>Delphox
>Heatmor
>Magmar
>>
File: growlithe 1.jpg (209 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
growlithe 1.jpg
209 KB, 650x650
>>26425460
Well of course pic is unrelated
That's the best fire type
>>
>>26426539
Replace Delphox and Magmar With Emboar and Magmortar and id agree
>>
Charizard
>>
>literally a giant fire shit
>>
Any answer that isn't Magmortar is objectively wrong.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.