[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nice > http://www.gonintendo.com/stories/2 58061-boy-has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: nice.png (437 KB, 667x675) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
437 KB, 667x675
Nice

> http://www.gonintendo.com/stories/258061-boy-has-pokemon-cards-stolen-policeman-gives-away-his-own-collec
>>
>>26424898
publicity stunt
>>
>>26424921
Yeah I'm sure that officer wanted the world to know he was a Pokemon card collecting manchild
>>
Why did the policeman have Pokemon cards? Or were they his ancient ones from the 90's or something?

Sure that kid was thrilled to get a bunch of faded cards with 40hp and one attack that does 10 damage.
>>
>>26424921
>kid gets Pokemon cards and the feeling that people out there give a shit about him
>police agency gets good PR

Who even cares if it is a publicity stunt?
>>
File: QAKFpPF.gif (967 KB, 490x367) Image search: [Google]
QAKFpPF.gif
967 KB, 490x367
>>26424921
>>
>>26424898
Why would you want to give away your collection like that? What does the police officer get by doing that? Sexual favors from the kid's mom or the kid?
>>
>>26424939
It was a collection. The kid might not even play the TCG.
>>
>>26424959
This whole story never happened. It's a publicity stunt.
>>
>>26424939

Yes, they were his old ones from when he was a kid. Not faded, they were in a binder.

And the kid was pretty stoked about it. The cards are shit in the modern TCG but the kid was collecting, and the older ones are definitely harder for kids his age to get their hands on.
>>
>>26424959
if you zoom in you can see it's all his energy cards. fuckin police, man
>>
>>26424921
This, ain't no kid getting my cards except maybe my own kids.
>>
>>26424898
That's warming.
>>
>>26424898
What a cool guy
>>
>>26424921
obviously this
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.