[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was your first Pokémon team?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
-Charizard
-Kabutops
-Lapras
-Jolteon
-Hitmnonlee
-Gyarados
>>
-Blastoise

i was young and didnt balance my levels. he was in his 80s by the time i got to the elite 4.
>>
>>26424873
I still don't understand this meme and I don't want to.
>>
>>26424978
JUST post your team man.
>>
>>26425114
I don't want to.
>>
>>26425135
>I still don't understand this meme. and I don't want to.

>14:50:36
>2 replies
>3 posters

>JUST post your team man
>My post, MY thread

>15:03:03
>3 replies
>3 posters
>OK

>I don't want to
>4 replies
>FOUR posters

Not the same anon.
>>
>>26424873
like fuck if I remember cart don't work no more. All I remember is my Typhlosion, name Fire, was overpowered as hell and my other Pokemon were starved of EXP
>>
>>26424873

-Charizard
-Pidgeot
-Golbat
-Articuno
-Jolteon
- Farfetch'd
>>
>>26425227
>Typhlosion
>first team
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
Blastiose
Clefairy
Jolteon
Pidgeot
I never made it to the elite 4 was stuck at moltres when my brother started the game over.
>>
>>26425195
I don' get it.
What are you trying to prove?
>>
>>26425265
The 4chan paradox
>>
>>26425248
>gen 2 was 30 years ago
>>
>>26424873
>All gift pokémon

Sounds like you didn't knew what Pokéballs were
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 484x292) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 484x292
>>26425248
>>
>>26425282
So, Am I a time traveler or something?
>>
>>26425314
You tell me
>>
>>26425318
Yes.
Don't tell anyone.
Please.
>>
File: My Pokemon Teams Remakes.png (17 KB, 768x96) Image search: [Google]
My Pokemon Teams Remakes.png
17 KB, 768x96
>>26424873
>>
>>26425333
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
>>26425333
Triples confirm.
I am something.
>>
>>26424873
i started playing in gen 4 pls no bully

garchomp
infernape
starapor
luxray
gyarados
lucario
>>
>>26425403
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>he trained lucario
>>
>>26425403
>first time
>using a good team

Stop
>>
>>26424873
Blastoise
Raticate
Pidgeot
Nidorina
Graveler
Gyarados
>>
File: trainercard- (1).png (16 KB, 245x171) Image search: [Google]
trainercard- (1).png
16 KB, 245x171
>>26424873
My first team was literally just Blaziken. Then when I developed a semblance of competence at the game I did a second play.

Blaziken was extremely overleveled. Swellow, Aggron and Azumarill were only good for HM's. Exploud was just there. And then Rayquaza made everyone but Blaziken obsolete for the rest of the game.
>>
>>26425431
COLLABORATE AND LISTEN
>>
>>26424873
>first game: Ruby trumpets of the century
>My Team: Swampert, Not Swampert, Not Swampert , Not Swampert, Not Swampert, Groundon
>>
I was pretty young so I'm trying to remember, but I think it was Typhlosion, Haunter, Ariados, Ampharos, and something, something. I honestly can't remember.
>>
>>26424873
Diamond Version (inb4 underage)
Empoleon
Drifblim
Dialga
Rampardos
Mesprit
Snorlax
>>
My originally Red save file became corrupted at least a decade ago after I accidentally dropped my Gameboy on the ground. Feelsbadman.

>Charizard
>Articuno
>Pidgeot
>Starmie
>Lapras
>Snorlax

Never got past Seafoam Islands desu.
>>
Very first time I played I chose Treecko. Got to Wattson, was anally raped by Magneton and decided to restart because I was a shitter.
First time I beat the E4 I had a Blaziken, Gardevoir and Kyogre. I forgot the rest of my team, but I know I used two random wild pokemon I'd caught in victory road because I didn't have anyone else to fill my team with. Post E4 I added Rayquaza and Salamence, and eventually the Blaziken, Gardevoir and Salamence trio became my main team.
>>
>>26425680
Fucking yes

Except that I chose sceptile because i'm not a cuck
>>
>>26426054
>I forgot the rest of my team, but I know I used two random wild pokemon I'd caught in victory road because I didn't have anyone else to fill my team with.
Are you me?
>>
PRIMEAPE
SANDSLASH
-
-
-
-

for some reason i really loved primeape as a kid.
>>
>>26426148
Because Primeape is awesome?
>>
Blastoise
Mewtwo
Pidgeotto

Can't remember anything else desu.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.